DreamWorks and Participant Media’s adaptation of Richard Morais’ bestseller stars Hellen Mirren as famed French chef Madame Mallory in The Hundred-Foot Journey, a culinary drama about an Indian restaurant and a three-Michelin-star restaurant across the street from each other in southern France. Steven Spielberg, Oprah Winfrey and Juliet Blake are producing Steve Knight’s script, and Lasse Hallström is directing. Disney is releasing it August 8. Check out the first trailer:
Hot Trailer: ‘The Hundred-Foot Journey’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Napa Valley Film Fest Says “The Show Must Go On” Despite Quakes, Sets Lineup
- Keith OIbermann's ESPN2 Program Moving; He'll Anchor Some 'SportsCenter' Shows (Video)
- Hot Trailer: 'The Pyramid'
- Lionsgate Nabs Schwarzenegger Starrer 'Maggie'; Oscilloscope Rocks With 'Jingle Bell' Docu
- Kathryn Prescott Joins CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- Hot TV Teaser: 'The Affair'