The Television Academy has reached across mediums to bolster its executive ranks. Chairman and CEO Bruce Rosenblum said today that Heather Cochran has joined the group as CFO and EVP Business Operations. She was Managing Director of Planning and Operations for the Motion Picture Academy Museum. As part of her new gig, Cochran will serve as a senior strategist for the Academy’s new media center and endowment campaign. She replaces current CFO Frank Kohler, an 11-year TV Academy veteran, who is segueing to a consulting role for the group.
TV Academy Taps Heather Cochran As CFO & EVP Business Operations
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Showtime Casts Rachel Bloom's 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' Pilot; Dominic Cooper Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Fox News Channel Tops Cable Primetime Ratings In Third Quarter
- Benjamin Walker Joins 'The Choice', Nicholas Sparks Adaptation From Lionsgate
- Alec Baldwin & Kevin Spacey To Star In 'Boss Baby' For DreamWorks Animation; Three Join 'A Monster Calls'
- Tracy Morgan Blasts Walmart After Retailer Blames Him For Not Wearing Seatbelt When Driver Rear-Ended His Limo
- 'Tonight Show' Heading To Phoenix For Post-Super Bowl Broadcast