The Television Academy has reached across mediums to bolster its executive ranks. Chairman and CEO Bruce Rosenblum said today that Heather Cochran has joined the group as CFO and EVP Business Operations. She was Managing Director of Planning and Operations for the Motion Picture Academy Museum. As part of her new gig, Cochran will serve as a senior strategist for the Academy’s new media center and endowment campaign. She replaces current CFO Frank Kohler, an 11-year TV Academy veteran, who is segueing to a consulting role for the group.
TV Academy Taps Heather Cochran As CFO & EVP Business Operations
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Team
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016
- 'Simpsons World' Debuts Tomorrow