The Television Academy has reached across mediums to bolster its executive ranks. Chairman and CEO Bruce Rosenblum said today that Heather Cochran has joined the group as CFO and EVP Business Operations. She was Managing Director of Planning and Operations for the Motion Picture Academy Museum. As part of her new gig, Cochran will serve as a senior strategist for the Academy’s new media center and endowment campaign. She replaces current CFO Frank Kohler, an 11-year TV Academy veteran, who is segueing to a consulting role for the group.
TV Academy Taps Heather Cochran As CFO & EVP Business Operations
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Top Night Again, ’20/20′ Hits Viewership Season High
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks