The Television Academy has reached across mediums to bolster its executive ranks. Chairman and CEO Bruce Rosenblum said today that Heather Cochran has joined the group as CFO and EVP Business Operations. She was Managing Director of Planning and Operations for the Motion Picture Academy Museum. As part of her new gig, Cochran will serve as a senior strategist for the Academy’s new media center and endowment campaign. She replaces current CFO Frank Kohler, an 11-year TV Academy veteran, who is segueing to a consulting role for the group.
TV Academy Taps Heather Cochran As CFO & EVP Business Operations
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'