Actress Toni Collette, Emmy winner for United States of Tara, has signed with CAA. In features, Collette recently starred in The Way Way Back and Enough Said and next will be seen in Lucky Them, which is executive produced by Joanne Woodward and the late Paul Newman, premiered at Toronto and screened at Tribeca. Collette, who was with WME, can be seen on Broadway in Will Eno’s The Realistic Joneses, for which she earned a Drama Desk Special Award. Collete also recently signed with Lee-Anne Higgins of United Management in Australia, and continues to be repped by Jen Turner of Viking Entertainment, Dean Michaels of The Asteri Group, and attorney Debbie Klein.
Toni Collette Signs With CAA
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Film News
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Trailer: Alicia Vikander Leaps, Fights, Slides, And Raids In Reboot
- Linda Hamilton Set To Return To ‘Terminator’; Reuniting With Cameron And Schwarzenegger For Planned Trilogy
- Samuel Goldwyn Writing Awards Announce Finalists And Judges
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ Review: Emma Stone & Steve Carell Are Matchless And Top Of Their Game
- Zack Snyder Films ‘Snow Steam Iron’ On iPhone