Actress Toni Collette, Emmy winner for United States of Tara, has signed with CAA. In features, Collette recently starred in The Way Way Back and Enough Said and next will be seen in Lucky Them, which is executive produced by Joanne Woodward and the late Paul Newman, premiered at Toronto and screened at Tribeca. Collette, who was with WME, can be seen on Broadway in Will Eno’s The Realistic Joneses, for which she earned a Drama Desk Special Award. Collete also recently signed with Lee-Anne Higgins of United Management in Australia, and continues to be repped by Jen Turner of Viking Entertainment, Dean Michaels of The Asteri Group, and attorney Debbie Klein.
Toni Collette Signs With CAA
What's Hot on Deadline
Black Friday Box Office Explodes: Top 20 Pics +104% Over Thanksgiving; Katniss Eyes $73M 5-Day - Friday Night Update
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First