Aussie Zak Hilditch‘s directorial debut These Final Hours has been acquired by Well Go USA Entertainment, which plans to platform release the dramatic thriller in NY and LA. Village Roadshow’s Roadshow Films is set to release the pic wide in Australia on July 31. Paradigm handled North American sales on behalf of Roadshow Films, which in addition to Australia and New Zealand also has U.S. and UK rights. Celluloid Nightmares is selling international at the Cannes market. The pic, which Hilditch also wrote, centers on a self-obsessed man who on his way to the party-to-end-all-parties on the last day on Earth ends up saving the life of a little girl searching for her father. The relationship between the two ultimately leads him on the path to redemption. Nathan Phillips, Angourie Rice and Jessica De Gouw star. (Check out the trailer below.) Hilditch is repped by Paradigm, Thruline Entertainment and HLA Management Australia.
Cannes: Well Go Acquires U.S. Rights To Aussie Thriller ‘These Final Hours’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video