Aussie Zak Hilditch‘s directorial debut These Final Hours has been acquired by Well Go USA Entertainment, which plans to platform release the dramatic thriller in NY and LA. Village Roadshow’s Roadshow Films is set to release the pic wide in Australia on July 31. Paradigm handled North American sales on behalf of Roadshow Films, which in addition to Australia and New Zealand also has U.S. and UK rights. Celluloid Nightmares is selling international at the Cannes market. The pic, which Hilditch also wrote, centers on a self-obsessed man who on his way to the party-to-end-all-parties on the last day on Earth ends up saving the life of a little girl searching for her father. The relationship between the two ultimately leads him on the path to redemption. Nathan Phillips, Angourie Rice and Jessica De Gouw star. (Check out the trailer below.) Hilditch is repped by Paradigm, Thruline Entertainment and HLA Management Australia.
Cannes: Well Go Acquires U.S. Rights To Aussie Thriller ‘These Final Hours’
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories