Aussie Zak Hilditch‘s directorial debut These Final Hours has been acquired by Well Go USA Entertainment, which plans to platform release the dramatic thriller in NY and LA. Village Roadshow’s Roadshow Films is set to release the pic wide in Australia on July 31. Paradigm handled North American sales on behalf of Roadshow Films, which in addition to Australia and New Zealand also has U.S. and UK rights. Celluloid Nightmares is selling international at the Cannes market. The pic, which Hilditch also wrote, centers on a self-obsessed man who on his way to the party-to-end-all-parties on the last day on Earth ends up saving the life of a little girl searching for her father. The relationship between the two ultimately leads him on the path to redemption. Nathan Phillips, Angourie Rice and Jessica De Gouw star. (Check out the trailer below.) Hilditch is repped by Paradigm, Thruline Entertainment and HLA Management Australia.
Cannes: Well Go Acquires U.S. Rights To Aussie Thriller ‘These Final Hours’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake