EXCLUSIVE: She is Hamptons evil personified on ABC’s Revenge, but Madeleine Stowe’s next stop is the Big Easy. The actress has signed up to Austin Stark‘s political drama The Runner alongside Nicolas Cage. Stowe will play Deborah Price, the steely spouse of Cage’s congressman. Bound together by ambition, the two are stuck in a virtually dead marriage that sees Stowe’s character turning the other way regarding her husband’s publicly revealed infidelities. Stark also wrote and produces The Runner, a Paper Street Films and Back Lot Pictures production, which takes place in the shadow of the 2010 BP oil spill that ravaged the Gulf Coast. Filming is set to start in NOLA in June. Stowe, who will be back for Season 4 of Revenge, is repped by Gersh and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
Nicolas Cage Starrer ‘The Runner’ Adds ‘Revenge’s Madeleine Stowe
What's Hot on Deadline
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- David Tennant & Elisabeth Moss’ ‘Mad To Be Normal’ Headed To Samuel Goldwyn Films
- ‘Star Wars’ Will Receive Promotional Help From Tie-Ins With Six Major Brands
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Review: Suave British Spies Are Back & The Wacko Formula Still Works For Fans
- ‘Just Getting Started’ Trailer: Morgan Freeman & Tommy Lee Jones Are Rivals-Turned-Partners
- Zak Olkewicz To Adapt ‘Time Salvager’ For Michael Bay At Paramount
- ‘All I See Is You’ Trailer: Blake Lively Regains Sight In Open Road’s Upcoming Thriller