EXCLUSIVE: She is Hamptons evil personified on ABC’s Revenge, but Madeleine Stowe’s next stop is the Big Easy. The actress has signed up to Austin Stark‘s political drama The Runner alongside Nicolas Cage. Stowe will play Deborah Price, the steely spouse of Cage’s congressman. Bound together by ambition, the two are stuck in a virtually dead marriage that sees Stowe’s character turning the other way regarding her husband’s publicly revealed infidelities. Stark also wrote and produces The Runner, a Paper Street Films and Back Lot Pictures production, which takes place in the shadow of the 2010 BP oil spill that ravaged the Gulf Coast. Filming is set to start in NOLA in June. Stowe, who will be back for Season 4 of Revenge, is repped by Gersh and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
Nicolas Cage Starrer ‘The Runner’ Adds ‘Revenge’s Madeleine Stowe
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Film News
- DGA Sets 2017 Awards Schedule
- ‘The Accountant’ Trailer #2: Ben Affleck & The World’s Scariest Pocket Protector
- Nick Jonas In Talks To Join ‘Jumanji’ Movie
- ‘The Great Wall’ Trailer: China Needs Matt Damon On That Wall
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Live-Action French Version Gets U.S. Release
- ‘Flamingo Kid’ Broadway Musical Eyes 2018 Opening