EXCLUSIVE: She is Hamptons evil personified on ABC’s Revenge, but Madeleine Stowe’s next stop is the Big Easy. The actress has signed up to Austin Stark‘s political drama The Runner alongside Nicolas Cage. Stowe will play Deborah Price, the steely spouse of Cage’s congressman. Bound together by ambition, the two are stuck in a virtually dead marriage that sees Stowe’s character turning the other way regarding her husband’s publicly revealed infidelities. Stark also wrote and produces The Runner, a Paper Street Films and Back Lot Pictures production, which takes place in the shadow of the 2010 BP oil spill that ravaged the Gulf Coast. Filming is set to start in NOLA in June. Stowe, who will be back for Season 4 of Revenge, is repped by Gersh and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
Nicolas Cage Starrer ‘The Runner’ Adds ‘Revenge’s Madeleine Stowe
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $93M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: WGA Nixes ‘Three Billboards’; Bleecker Puts Lumps Of Coal In Critics’ Stockings; ‘Get Out…
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Responds To Golden Globes Category
- Douglas Booth In Talks To Play Nikki Sixx In Motley Crue Biopic ‘The Dirt’