EXCLUSIVE: She is Hamptons evil personified on ABC’s Revenge, but Madeleine Stowe’s next stop is the Big Easy. The actress has signed up to Austin Stark‘s political drama The Runner alongside Nicolas Cage. Stowe will play Deborah Price, the steely spouse of Cage’s congressman. Bound together by ambition, the two are stuck in a virtually dead marriage that sees Stowe’s character turning the other way regarding her husband’s publicly revealed infidelities. Stark also wrote and produces The Runner, a Paper Street Films and Back Lot Pictures production, which takes place in the shadow of the 2010 BP oil spill that ravaged the Gulf Coast. Filming is set to start in NOLA in June. Stowe, who will be back for Season 4 of Revenge, is repped by Gersh and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
Nicolas Cage Starrer ‘The Runner’ Adds ‘Revenge’s Madeleine Stowe
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- The First ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Trailer Hits Like A Punch To The Head
- Kevin Costner To Narrate MMA Doc ‘Hurt Business’; Kickboxer Remake Sequel A Go
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘99 Homes’ Director Ramin Bahrani On Shannon, Garfield & “Web Of Corruption”…
- Bridge Independent & Ketchup Ink Digital Deal
- ‘The Danish Girl’s Tom Hooper On “Moving” Transgender Response To The Film…
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?