EXCLUSIVE: We will be seeing a lot more of tech wiz Aram on NBC’s The Blacklist next season. Amir Arison, who recurred on the breakout drama’s first season as the slightly awkward and witty FBI technician, is being promoted to regular for Season 2. Arison recurred heavily on the first season of the Sony-produced series, appearing in 18 of the 22 episodes. During The Blacklist‘s summer hiatus, Arison will star in Labyrinth Theater Company’s New York premiere of Stephen Belber’s play, The Muscles In Our Toes. He did an arc on HBO’s Girls this past season as Kevin, Hannah’s (Lena Dunham) sparring co-worker at GQ Magazine, co-stars in Merry Friggin Christmas opposite Robin Williams and Joel McHale, out this holiday season, and recently wrapped Jane Wants A Boyfriend opposite Eliza Dushku. He is with BRS/GAGE and Lillian LaSalle at Sweet 180.
Amir Arison Upped To Regular On ‘Blacklist’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'