EXCLUSIVE: We will be seeing a lot more of tech wiz Aram on NBC’s The Blacklist next season. Amir Arison, who recurred on the breakout drama’s first season as the slightly awkward and witty FBI technician, is being promoted to regular for Season 2. Arison recurred heavily on the first season of the Sony-produced series, appearing in 18 of the 22 episodes. During The Blacklist‘s summer hiatus, Arison will star in Labyrinth Theater Company’s New York premiere of Stephen Belber’s play, The Muscles In Our Toes. He did an arc on HBO’s Girls this past season as Kevin, Hannah’s (Lena Dunham) sparring co-worker at GQ Magazine, co-stars in Merry Friggin Christmas opposite Robin Williams and Joel McHale, out this holiday season, and recently wrapped Jane Wants A Boyfriend opposite Eliza Dushku. He is with BRS/GAGE and Lillian LaSalle at Sweet 180.
Amir Arison Upped To Regular On ‘Blacklist’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates