EXCLUSIVE: We will be seeing a lot more of tech wiz Aram on NBC’s The Blacklist next season. Amir Arison, who recurred on the breakout drama’s first season as the slightly awkward and witty FBI technician, is being promoted to regular for Season 2. Arison recurred heavily on the first season of the Sony-produced series, appearing in 18 of the 22 episodes. During The Blacklist‘s summer hiatus, Arison will star in Labyrinth Theater Company’s New York premiere of Stephen Belber’s play, The Muscles In Our Toes. He did an arc on HBO’s Girls this past season as Kevin, Hannah’s (Lena Dunham) sparring co-worker at GQ Magazine, co-stars in Merry Friggin Christmas opposite Robin Williams and Joel McHale, out this holiday season, and recently wrapped Jane Wants A Boyfriend opposite Eliza Dushku. He is with BRS/GAGE and Lillian LaSalle at Sweet 180.
Amir Arison Upped To Regular On ‘Blacklist’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'