EXCLUSIVE: We will be seeing a lot more of tech wiz Aram on NBC’s The Blacklist next season. Amir Arison, who recurred on the breakout drama’s first season as the slightly awkward and witty FBI technician, is being promoted to regular for Season 2. Arison recurred heavily on the first season of the Sony-produced series, appearing in 18 of the 22 episodes. During The Blacklist‘s summer hiatus, Arison will star in Labyrinth Theater Company’s New York premiere of Stephen Belber’s play, The Muscles In Our Toes. He did an arc on HBO’s Girls this past season as Kevin, Hannah’s (Lena Dunham) sparring co-worker at GQ Magazine, co-stars in Merry Friggin Christmas opposite Robin Williams and Joel McHale, out this holiday season, and recently wrapped Jane Wants A Boyfriend opposite Eliza Dushku. He is with BRS/GAGE and Lillian LaSalle at Sweet 180.
Amir Arison Upped To Regular On ‘Blacklist’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- '11/22/63′ Drama From J.J. Abrams Based On Stephen King's Novel Gets Hulu Series Order
- CBS' 'Madam Secretary' Off To Fair Start – RATINGS RAT RACE
- Flashback: 'Friends' Premiered 20 Years Ago Today
- It's Official: AMC Picks Up Channel 4 Series 'Humans'
- Fall 2014 Preview: Cloudy Ratings Forecast & Where The Networks Stand
- Duo Of Writers Sell Assassin & Auto-Theft Dramas Produced By Chris Morgan To Fox