TBS has extended the second season of Deal With It, adding 10 more episodes of the hidden camera competition series from executive producer Howie Mandel. It’s set to return this fall. Comedian Theo Von hosts the series in which members of the public are secretly recruited to pull a prank on their unwitting companions with no time to prepare, and must obey all instructions given through an earpiece from a secret control room nearby to win cash and prizes. Guest celebrities and comedians scheduled to appear in the extended Season 2 include Kelly Osbourne, Nick Cannon, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Arsenio Hall, Bill Engvall, Kevin Nealon, and Alex Mandel among others. Deal With It is averaging more than 1.5 million viewers, including 887,000 adults 18-49 for its second season. It’s produced by Howie Mandel’s Alevy Prods., Roy Bank’s Banca Studio and Keshet Broadcasting, in association with Lionsgate TV.
TBS Extends Season 2 Of ‘Deal With It’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong Un' Targets Christmas Shoppers: 'Weekend Update'
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong Un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists