TBS has extended the second season of Deal With It, adding 10 more episodes of the hidden camera competition series from executive producer Howie Mandel. It’s set to return this fall. Comedian Theo Von hosts the series in which members of the public are secretly recruited to pull a prank on their unwitting companions with no time to prepare, and must obey all instructions given through an earpiece from a secret control room nearby to win cash and prizes. Guest celebrities and comedians scheduled to appear in the extended Season 2 include Kelly Osbourne, Nick Cannon, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Arsenio Hall, Bill Engvall, Kevin Nealon, and Alex Mandel among others. Deal With It is averaging more than 1.5 million viewers, including 887,000 adults 18-49 for its second season. It’s produced by Howie Mandel’s Alevy Prods., Roy Bank’s Banca Studio and Keshet Broadcasting, in association with Lionsgate TV.
TBS Extends Season 2 Of ‘Deal With It’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…