TBS has extended the second season of Deal With It, adding 10 more episodes of the hidden camera competition series from executive producer Howie Mandel. It’s set to return this fall. Comedian Theo Von hosts the series in which members of the public are secretly recruited to pull a prank on their unwitting companions with no time to prepare, and must obey all instructions given through an earpiece from a secret control room nearby to win cash and prizes. Guest celebrities and comedians scheduled to appear in the extended Season 2 include Kelly Osbourne, Nick Cannon, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Arsenio Hall, Bill Engvall, Kevin Nealon, and Alex Mandel among others. Deal With It is averaging more than 1.5 million viewers, including 887,000 adults 18-49 for its second season. It’s produced by Howie Mandel’s Alevy Prods., Roy Bank’s Banca Studio and Keshet Broadcasting, in association with Lionsgate TV.
TBS Extends Season 2 Of ‘Deal With It’
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- CBS Buys Corinne Kingsbury Family Comedy From Kapital Entertainment
- Sony Pictures TV Taps PMK-BNC Exec Stacy Weitz As VP Communications
- Fox News Dominates But Down In August, CNN No. 2 In News Demo While MSNBC Takes Total Viewers
- Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama 'Warrior' From Justin Lin & ‘Banshee’ Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
- Deadline Advisory: TV Ratings Delayed
- Viacom To Rebrand MTV Hits As NickMusic