Syfy has acquired the supernatural thriller Bitten for a second season. The series from Entertainment One will premiere in 2015 with 10 new episodes. Based on Kelley Armstrong’s bestselling Women Of The Otherworld novels, Bitten stars Laura Vandervoort (Smallville, Ted) as Elena Michaels, the lone female werewolf in existence. During its first season on Syfy, Bitten averaged 1.1 million total viewers based on Live +7 data,. Bitten is executive produced by J.B. Sugar for No Equal Entertainment, John Barbisan, and Patrick Banister for Hoodwink Entertainment, and Tecca Crosby, John Morayniss, and Margaret O’Brien for Entertainment One.
Syfy Acquires ‘Bitten’ For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE