If the Shameless cast wants to do another musical holiday card like this 2011 R-rated Christmas carol, they have a major reinforcement in the singing department. Steve Kazee, a Tony winner for the Broadway production of Once, is joining the cast of the Showtime dramedy in a major recurring role. He will play a rock musician in an existing band who will interact with Fiona (Emmy Rossum) and her family at the new diner where she has found new employment. Kazee’s Broadway credits also include In the Shade and Spamalot. On TV, he co-starred in the ABC drama pilot Warriors this past season. Repped by Innovative and D2 Management.
Steve Kazee Joins Showtime’s ‘Shameless’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser