Starz is rolling out a nationwide multiplatform campaign to preview its new drama Power, starting today on Twitter, ahead of its June 7 premiere. The 5-minute opening scene of Power‘s first episode can be viewed on Twitter, using the service’s new in-line video feature. Beginning tomorrow, Power iPadSelect multichannel video distributors will offer linear, on-demand and online sampling opportunities of Episode 1. It will also be available tomorrow on Starz’s website, as well as Starz’s Power Twitter page, MySpace, Facebook, Amazon Instant Video, Vudu, Sony Entertainment Network and CinemaNow. Power tells the story of James “Ghost” St. Patrick (Omari Hardwick), a wealthy New York City nightclub owner who wants to build an empire, but there’s just one problem: Ghost is living a double life as the kingpin of the most lucrative drug network in New York. The series is produced in association with CBS Television Studios.
Starz Previews ‘Power’ With Multiplatform Campaign, Starting With Twitter
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser