Starz is rolling out a nationwide multiplatform campaign to preview its new drama Power, starting today on Twitter, ahead of its June 7 premiere. The 5-minute opening scene of Power‘s first episode can be viewed on Twitter, using the service’s new in-line video feature. Beginning tomorrow, Power iPadSelect multichannel video distributors will offer linear, on-demand and online sampling opportunities of Episode 1. It will also be available tomorrow on Starz’s website, as well as Starz’s Power Twitter page, MySpace, Facebook, Amazon Instant Video, Vudu, Sony Entertainment Network and CinemaNow. Power tells the story of James “Ghost” St. Patrick (Omari Hardwick), a wealthy New York City nightclub owner who wants to build an empire, but there’s just one problem: Ghost is living a double life as the kingpin of the most lucrative drug network in New York. The series is produced in association with CBS Television Studios.
Starz Previews ‘Power’ With Multiplatform Campaign, Starting With Twitter
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…