Starz is rolling out a nationwide multiplatform campaign to preview its new drama Power, starting today on Twitter, ahead of its June 7 premiere. The 5-minute opening scene of Power‘s first episode can be viewed on Twitter, using the service’s new in-line video feature. Beginning tomorrow, Power iPadSelect multichannel video distributors will offer linear, on-demand and online sampling opportunities of Episode 1. It will also be available tomorrow on Starz’s website, as well as Starz’s Power Twitter page, MySpace, Facebook, Amazon Instant Video, Vudu, Sony Entertainment Network and CinemaNow. Power tells the story of James “Ghost” St. Patrick (Omari Hardwick), a wealthy New York City nightclub owner who wants to build an empire, but there’s just one problem: Ghost is living a double life as the kingpin of the most lucrative drug network in New York. The series is produced in association with CBS Television Studios.
Starz Previews ‘Power’ With Multiplatform Campaign, Starting With Twitter
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Future In Question With Possible Sex Offender Connection
- Gotham Awards Nominees Announced: 'Boyhood' & 'Birdman' Lead Way