EXCLUSIVE: Spike TV is heading to Miami for a spinoff of its successful LA-set Tattoo Nightmares series. The network has ordered 10 half-hour episodes of Tattoo Nightmares Miami from SallyAnn Salsano. It’s slated to go into production this spring for premiere in the fall in conjunction with the fifth season of the network’s other tattoo franchise, Ink Master. Tattoo Nightmares Miami will feature three new tattoo artists — Clint Cummings, a former contestant on Ink Master Season 2; local artist Samuel Suarez, better known to his clients as High Noon; and Reese Hilburn, a female fine artist and tattooist from Southern California — who will tackle cover-ups as well as create and execute extreme original tattoos. That could include tattooing someone’s head, eyelid, or a major surgery scar. Tattoo Nightmares’ current season is averaging 1.1 million viewers, improving the time period by 147% in adults 18-49 and 82% in viewers. Tattoo Nightmares and Tattoo Nightmares Miami are produced by 495 Prods, with founder and president Salsano serving as executive producer along with Joel Zimmer.
Spike TV Expanding ‘Tattoo Nightmares’ Franchise To Miami
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better