EXCLUSIVE: Spike TV is heading to Miami for a spinoff of its successful LA-set Tattoo Nightmares series. The network has ordered 10 half-hour episodes of Tattoo Nightmares Miami from SallyAnn Salsano. It’s slated to go into production this spring for premiere in the fall in conjunction with the fifth season of the network’s other tattoo franchise, Ink Master. Tattoo Nightmares Miami will feature three new tattoo artists — Clint Cummings, a former contestant on Ink Master Season 2; local artist Samuel Suarez, better known to his clients as High Noon; and Reese Hilburn, a female fine artist and tattooist from Southern California — who will tackle cover-ups as well as create and execute extreme original tattoos. That could include tattooing someone’s head, eyelid, or a major surgery scar. Tattoo Nightmares’ current season is averaging 1.1 million viewers, improving the time period by 147% in adults 18-49 and 82% in viewers. Tattoo Nightmares and Tattoo Nightmares Miami are produced by 495 Prods, with founder and president Salsano serving as executive producer along with Joel Zimmer.
Spike TV Expanding ‘Tattoo Nightmares’ Franchise To Miami
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'