Showtime has put in development Control Alt Delete, a half-hour comedy series from Fox 21, Chernin Entertainment and Jason Winer’s 20th Century Fox TV-based Small Dog Picture Co. Written by Simeon Goulden, creator of the UK comedy series Spy, and to be directed by Winer, Control Alt Delete revolves around four smartass, workaholic associates in a “white shoe” law firm who are feverishly trying to move up the corporate ladder while avoiding becoming the next victim of the office serial killer. Goulden will executive produce alongside Chernin’s Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope and Small Dog Pictures’ Winer and Renate Radford. Goulden, repped by UTA and Curtis Brown Group, adapted his 2011 Sky comedy series Spy for ABC, where it went to pilot during the 2012-13 season with Rob Corddry starring. Winer, repped by ICM Partners and Mosaic, most recently directed and executive produced the CBS/20th TV comedy series The Crazy Ones.
Showtime Buys Law Firm Comedy From ‘Spy’ Creator, Jason Winer & Peter Chernin
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Fox And Viacom Lead Media Stock Rally Sparked By Merger Speculation
- Kat Dennings To Star In Hulu Pilot ‘Dollface;’ ‘I, Tonya’s Margot Robbie, Bryan Unkeless Producing
- ‘Transparent’ Writer Says Jeffrey Tambor Accusers Told “Their Truth” & Series Should Not “Be Taken Down”…
- ‘Doctor Who’ Sneak Peek: Peter Capaldi Makes Final Appearance In Special
- FX To Develop ‘Highway 59’ Crime Drama Series Based On Attica Locke’s Book ‘Bluebird, Bluebird’
- Deadline’s Podcast New Hollywood: Race-Specific Characters & ‘The 15:17 To Paris’ With Sinqua Walls