Saturday Night Live wrapped a rough transitional season last night. The season finale, hosted by Andy Samberg and musical guest St. Vincent, averaged a 4.0 in metered market households and a 2.1 in adults 18-49 in the markets with Local People Meters. That was up from last week’s season lows (3.8 in HH, 1.8 in 18-49) and about average for this season, which started strong before settling into ratings just north of a 4 HH rating and 2 in 18-49. For comparison, last season’s SNL finale with host Ben Affleck and musical guest Kanye West posted a 4.7 HH rating and a 2.7 in adults 18-49. The ratings were matched by this season premiere hosted by Tina Fey.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Finale Draws Average Ratings, Down From Last Year
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'