Saturday Night Live wrapped a rough transitional season last night. The season finale, hosted by Andy Samberg and musical guest St. Vincent, averaged a 4.0 in metered market households and a 2.1 in adults 18-49 in the markets with Local People Meters. That was up from last week’s season lows (3.8 in HH, 1.8 in 18-49) and about average for this season, which started strong before settling into ratings just north of a 4 HH rating and 2 in 18-49. For comparison, last season’s SNL finale with host Ben Affleck and musical guest Kanye West posted a 4.7 HH rating and a 2.7 in adults 18-49. The ratings were matched by this season premiere hosted by Tina Fey.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Finale Draws Average Ratings, Down From Last Year
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Sharp Objects' Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
Latest TV News
- 'The Split': Creator Abi Morgan Files Papers On Female-Led Divorce Drama For BBC One & SundanceTV
- John Oliver Compares Donald Trump Administration To ‘Sharknado’
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network