They still haven’t melded the Health & Pension Plans, but today SAG-AFTRA does have a new logo. Approved last month in a 2-1 vote by the union’s National Board and unveiled today, the new look was conceived and designed by veteran branding company Siegel+Gale. Looking vaguely like something a European political party would use, the logo is meant to exemplify SAG-AFTRA’s “primary brand attributes — strength, excellence and unity,” according to the union. SAG-AFTRA begins contract talks with the Alliance of Motion Picture and TV Producers on Monday in the union’s first major contract negotiation since merging just more than two years ago.
SAG-AFTRA Unveils New Logo As Contract Talks Loom
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit