They still haven’t melded the Health & Pension Plans, but today SAG-AFTRA does have a new logo. Approved last month in a 2-1 vote by the union’s National Board and unveiled today, the new look was conceived and designed by veteran branding company Siegel+Gale. Looking vaguely like something a European political party would use, the logo is meant to exemplify SAG-AFTRA’s “primary brand attributes — strength, excellence and unity,” according to the union. SAG-AFTRA begins contract talks with the Alliance of Motion Picture and TV Producers on Monday in the union’s first major contract negotiation since merging just more than two years ago.
SAG-AFTRA Unveils New Logo As Contract Talks Loom
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE
- Emily Blunt Takes Bite Of ‘Animal Crackers'; ‘Neon Demon’ Cast Is Set – Film Briefs
- Sony Taps Jay Basu To Write ‘Metal Gear Solid’