They still haven’t melded the Health & Pension Plans, but today SAG-AFTRA does have a new logo. Approved last month in a 2-1 vote by the union’s National Board and unveiled today, the new look was conceived and designed by veteran branding company Siegel+Gale. Looking vaguely like something a European political party would use, the logo is meant to exemplify SAG-AFTRA’s “primary brand attributes — strength, excellence and unity,” according to the union. SAG-AFTRA begins contract talks with the Alliance of Motion Picture and TV Producers on Monday in the union’s first major contract negotiation since merging just more than two years ago.
SAG-AFTRA Unveils New Logo As Contract Talks Loom
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First