Latin-American singer Romeo Santos is revving up for a role in Universal’s Fast & Furious 7. The chart-topping, Grammy-nominated musician and former lead singer of the Bachata group Aventura was joined Thursday night onstage at his sold-out Staples Center concert in Los Angeles by Fast & Furious franchise star Vin Diesel, who made the announcement. Santos’s role has yet to be revealed. Like Diesel, the NY-born musician has a huge social media following with over 2M Twitter followers and 19M Facebook fans. He’ll be joining Jason Statham, Kurt Russell, and more newcomers alongside series returners Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris, Lucas Black, and the late Paul Walker in the James Wan-directed sequel, which Universal will release on April 10, 2015.
Latin Music Superstar Romeo Santos Joins ‘Fast & Furious 7’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- STX Entertainment Partners With Toronto Company The Young Astronauts For Digital Content
- ‘Hummingbird’ Spec About Female Black-Ops Assassin Lands At Fundamental Films; ‘Battlefield 1’ Duo…
- ‘The Secret Life Of Pets’ Woofs It Past $500M At International Box Office
- ‘Inferno’ Getting Scorched At U.S. Box Office, But Overseas Hoping To Be Its Savior – Noon Update
- Sergei Bodrov To Direct ‘Samson And Delilah’ – AFM
- ‘Inferno’ Review: Tom Hanks’ Robert Langdon Back On The Run In Best Dan Brown Movie Yet