RLJ Entertainment said today that it has upped Mark Ward to SVP Acquisitions, Image Brands, and Nina Henderson Moore to President of its urban brand. During the past four years, Ward has been instrumental in picking up for packaged media such films as Odd Thomas, The Colony, Paradise, Devil’s Knot and Rage. He previously served as VP Acquisitions for Anchor Bay Entertainment. Moore joined RLJ in July as President of its urban digital channel. In her new role, she will oversee all content development and acquisitions for RLJ Entertainment’s urban brand, including the upcoming launch of its proprietary digital channel as well as content for to be released on DVD, Blu-ray, and other formats.
RLJ Entertainment Promotes Pair
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories