RLJ Entertainment said today that it has upped Mark Ward to SVP Acquisitions, Image Brands, and Nina Henderson Moore to President of its urban brand. During the past four years, Ward has been instrumental in picking up for packaged media such films as Odd Thomas, The Colony, Paradise, Devil’s Knot and Rage. He previously served as VP Acquisitions for Anchor Bay Entertainment. Moore joined RLJ in July as President of its urban digital channel. In her new role, she will oversee all content development and acquisitions for RLJ Entertainment’s urban brand, including the upcoming launch of its proprietary digital channel as well as content for to be released on DVD, Blu-ray, and other formats.
RLJ Entertainment Promotes Pair
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years