RLJ Entertainment said today that it has upped Mark Ward to SVP Acquisitions, Image Brands, and Nina Henderson Moore to President of its urban brand. During the past four years, Ward has been instrumental in picking up for packaged media such films as Odd Thomas, The Colony, Paradise, Devil’s Knot and Rage. He previously served as VP Acquisitions for Anchor Bay Entertainment. Moore joined RLJ in July as President of its urban digital channel. In her new role, she will oversee all content development and acquisitions for RLJ Entertainment’s urban brand, including the upcoming launch of its proprietary digital channel as well as content for to be released on DVD, Blu-ray, and other formats.
RLJ Entertainment Promotes Pair
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest Film News
- Magnolia Moving Towards Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sundance Docu ‘RBG?’
- Hilary Swank On Family Dysfunction In ‘What They Had' – Sundance Studio
- Netflix Circling ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel ‘God Particle’?
- 'Search' Wins Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Film Prize – Sundance
- ‘Westworld’s Angela Sarafyan Set For Ted Bundy Pic ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, And Vile’
- ‘MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.’ Doc Shines Light On Singer’s Advocacy For Fellow Tamils – Sundance Studio