RLJ Entertainment said today that it has upped Mark Ward to SVP Acquisitions, Image Brands, and Nina Henderson Moore to President of its urban brand. During the past four years, Ward has been instrumental in picking up for packaged media such films as Odd Thomas, The Colony, Paradise, Devil’s Knot and Rage. He previously served as VP Acquisitions for Anchor Bay Entertainment. Moore joined RLJ in July as President of its urban digital channel. In her new role, she will oversee all content development and acquisitions for RLJ Entertainment’s urban brand, including the upcoming launch of its proprietary digital channel as well as content for to be released on DVD, Blu-ray, and other formats.
RLJ Entertainment Promotes Pair
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘The Discovery’ Trailer: Consequences Ensue As Robert Redford Proves The Afterlife
- Who Is The Social Media King Of Oscar Best Picture Nominees?
- Brad Grey Hosts Farewell For His Paramount Executives
- Lionsgate Sets ‘Most Likely To Murder’; ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’s Rachel Bloom & Adam Pally Star
- Serialized Storyteller Serial Box Signs With Janklow & Nesbit
- Watch Harrison Ford’s Close Call At California Airport