The Warner Bros limited release now will open on October 3, more than three weeks after its original September 10 date. That pits the Reese Witherspoon-fronted The Good Lie against WB’s untitled New Line horror flick and David Fincher’s dark lit adaptation Gone Girl, starring Ben Affleck as a man suspected of offing his missing wife. On the sunnier side, Witherspoon stars in The Good Lie as a straight-talking American woman who takes in a Sudanese refugee. Philippe Falardeau (Monsieur Lazhar) directs from a script by Margaret Nagle.
WB Moves Reese Witherspoon Refugee Drama ‘The Good Lie’ To October
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Latest Film News
- Epic Pictures Unveils ‘The Golem’ As First Original Production For Dread Central Presents
- A Subdued Lars Von Trier Talks Cannes Comeback Movie & Addiction: "I Felt Horrible During Filming"
- BAFTA Sets Film Awards Dates; ‘Nowhere’ Starts Lensing In Canada – Global Briefs
- ‘Rampage’ Rounds $217M Overseas; ‘A Quiet Place’ Cranks WW Volume To $207M – International…
- Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony’s Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog…
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Clip: ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel’s Ultimate…