Ashley Fontaine will run the new division as EVP Head of Digital at Prodigy Public Relations. Leading the company’s social media and Internet marketing unit, she will focus on digital strategy and social media campaigns for its clients. Fontaine, whose experience dates to the early-adopter days of social media under the mentorship of Ashton Kutcher, has implemented campaigns for such stars as Kutcher, Ben Stiller, Justin Timberlake and Eva Longoria and worked with Prodigy on the campaign for last year’s indie thriller The Saratov Approach. “Each release campaign we worked on with Ashley over the last year exceeded our clients’ expectations and delivered outstanding results,” Prodigy PR President Erik Bright said, “so when it came time to add a digital division, she was the obvious choice to lead this effort for us.”
Prodigy PR Launches Social Media & Web Marketing Unit
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'