President Obama will introduce night one of History’s six-part event series The World Wars. It will air on three consecutive nights on History and H2 beginning Memorial Day Monday at 9 PM. Jeremy Renner will narrate the project, which showcases the 30-year period from 1914 to 1945, featuring interviews with Colin Powell, British Prime Miniter John Major, Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti, and Sen. John McCain, among others. Stephen David Entertainment is producing. Russ McCarroll, Paul Cabana and Elaine Frontain Bryant are exec producing for History.
President Obama To Introduce History’s ‘The World Wars’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'