President Obama will introduce night one of History’s six-part event series The World Wars. It will air on three consecutive nights on History and H2 beginning Memorial Day Monday at 9 PM. Jeremy Renner will narrate the project, which showcases the 30-year period from 1914 to 1945, featuring interviews with Colin Powell, British Prime Miniter John Major, Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti, and Sen. John McCain, among others. Stephen David Entertainment is producing. Russ McCarroll, Paul Cabana and Elaine Frontain Bryant are exec producing for History.
President Obama To Introduce History’s ‘The World Wars’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Legal Drama ‘Conviction’ From Mark Gordon Company As Put Pilot
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS