President Obama will introduce night one of History’s six-part event series The World Wars. It will air on three consecutive nights on History and H2 beginning Memorial Day Monday at 9 PM. Jeremy Renner will narrate the project, which showcases the 30-year period from 1914 to 1945, featuring interviews with Colin Powell, British Prime Miniter John Major, Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti, and Sen. John McCain, among others. Stephen David Entertainment is producing. Russ McCarroll, Paul Cabana and Elaine Frontain Bryant are exec producing for History.
President Obama To Introduce History’s ‘The World Wars’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists