No word from NBC yet but I hear that the cast of Parenthood have reached an agreement with NBC, paving the way to a 13-episode sixth and final season. With everyone willing to bring the beloved show to a proper conclusion, I hear there was a compromise on all sides. The actors had been asked to go down from 13 to 9 episodes, with each appearing in as few as 9 of the final 13 episodes. I hear the final count will be somewhere in the middle.
‘Parenthood’ Update: Path To Renewal Clear As Actors Reach Agreement
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Exits, Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Roots’ Opens With Cable’s Biggest Overall Miniseries Audience In 3 Years
- ‘Legion’: FX Picks Up Marvel’s X-Men Pilot Starring Dan Stevens To Series