No word from NBC yet but I hear that the cast of Parenthood have reached an agreement with NBC, paving the way to a 13-episode sixth and final season. With everyone willing to bring the beloved show to a proper conclusion, I hear there was a compromise on all sides. The actors had been asked to go down from 13 to 9 episodes, with each appearing in as few as 9 of the final 13 episodes. I hear the final count will be somewhere in the middle.
‘Parenthood’ Update: Path To Renewal Clear As Actors Reach Agreement
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot