No word from NBC yet but I hear that the cast of Parenthood have reached an agreement with NBC, paving the way to a 13-episode sixth and final season. With everyone willing to bring the beloved show to a proper conclusion, I hear there was a compromise on all sides. The actors had been asked to go down from 13 to 9 episodes, with each appearing in as few as 9 of the final 13 episodes. I hear the final count will be somewhere in the middle.
‘Parenthood’ Update: Path To Renewal Clear As Actors Reach Agreement
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive