No word from NBC yet but I hear that the cast of Parenthood have reached an agreement with NBC, paving the way to a 13-episode sixth and final season. With everyone willing to bring the beloved show to a proper conclusion, I hear there was a compromise on all sides. The actors had been asked to go down from 13 to 9 episodes, with each appearing in as few as 9 of the final 13 episodes. I hear the final count will be somewhere in the middle.
‘Parenthood’ Update: Path To Renewal Clear As Actors Reach Agreement
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55