EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm has just classed up the place by signing Frank Langella, the three-time Tony winner. This just before the Cannes Film Festival opening-night film Grace Of Monaco, which Langella stars in with Nicole Kidman and Tim Roth. He’s coming off Draft Day and the Tribeca film 5 To 7, and soon stars opposite Gena Rowlands in the Millennium thriller Parts Per Billion. He also lent his voice to Noah and soon will be heard in the Salma Hayek-produced animated film The Prophet. Langella recently completed an acclaimed run in King Lear on the UK stage and brought it to Brooklyn Academy of Music. He’ll be repped for film and TV by Paradigm’s Andrew Ruf and remains lawyered by Sendroff & Baruch.
Paradigm Signs Frank Langella
What's Hot on Deadline
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game - Update
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Imagine & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Imagine & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First