EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm has just classed up the place by signing Frank Langella, the three-time Tony winner. This just before the Cannes Film Festival opening-night film Grace Of Monaco, which Langella stars in with Nicole Kidman and Tim Roth. He’s coming off Draft Day and the Tribeca film 5 To 7, and soon stars opposite Gena Rowlands in the Millennium thriller Parts Per Billion. He also lent his voice to Noah and soon will be heard in the Salma Hayek-produced animated film The Prophet. Langella recently completed an acclaimed run in King Lear on the UK stage and brought it to Brooklyn Academy of Music. He’ll be repped for film and TV by Paradigm’s Andrew Ruf and remains lawyered by Sendroff & Baruch.
Paradigm Signs Frank Langella
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Sharp Objects' Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
Latest Film News
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2018 – Part 2: John Legend, Jeffrey Wright, Alia Shawkat, Jay Ellis & More
- Andrea Nevins Documents Moment Of Barbie’s Transformation With ‘Tiny Shoulders’ — Tribeca Studio
- ‘Rampage’ Rounds $216M Overseas; ‘A Quiet Place’ Cranks WW Volume To $207M – International Box…
- ‘The Caretaker’ Filmmakers Launch VR Company Hidden Content At Tribeca
- Sarasota Film Festival Caps 20th Anniversary Edition With Jury Prizes For ‘I Am Not A Witch’ And ‘Minding The Gap…
- British Politicians Urge Inclusion Riders To Be Introduced To Secure Film & High-End TV Tax Relief