EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm has just classed up the place by signing Frank Langella, the three-time Tony winner. This just before the Cannes Film Festival opening-night film Grace Of Monaco, which Langella stars in with Nicole Kidman and Tim Roth. He’s coming off Draft Day and the Tribeca film 5 To 7, and soon stars opposite Gena Rowlands in the Millennium thriller Parts Per Billion. He also lent his voice to Noah and soon will be heard in the Salma Hayek-produced animated film The Prophet. Langella recently completed an acclaimed run in King Lear on the UK stage and brought it to Brooklyn Academy of Music. He’ll be repped for film and TV by Paradigm’s Andrew Ruf and remains lawyered by Sendroff & Baruch.
Paradigm Signs Frank Langella
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start