EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm has just classed up the place by signing Frank Langella, the three-time Tony winner. This just before the Cannes Film Festival opening-night film Grace Of Monaco, which Langella stars in with Nicole Kidman and Tim Roth. He’s coming off Draft Day and the Tribeca film 5 To 7, and soon stars opposite Gena Rowlands in the Millennium thriller Parts Per Billion. He also lent his voice to Noah and soon will be heard in the Salma Hayek-produced animated film The Prophet. Langella recently completed an acclaimed run in King Lear on the UK stage and brought it to Brooklyn Academy of Music. He’ll be repped for film and TV by Paradigm’s Andrew Ruf and remains lawyered by Sendroff & Baruch.
Paradigm Signs Frank Langella
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount
- Gore Verbinski On Cancellation Of North Korea-Based Steve Carell Film
- It's Official: Sony Scraps 'The Interview'
- Michael Stuhlbarg Joins Steve Jobs Pic
- North Korea-Based Thriller With Gore Verbinski And Steve Carell Canceled