The Paley Center for Media‘s Board of Trustees has tapped New York City CMO Maureen Reidy as President and CEO. She had been CMO and acting COO since joining the organization last year. Reidy succeeds Pat Mitchell, who had been in the dual posts since 2006 and now becomes the Paley Center’s Executive Vice Chairman. “Maureen has a proven track record as a strong, respected leader and provides a business-minded approach that will build upon the Paley Center’s great success and take us to even greater heights,” Board Chairman Frank Bennack Jr said. Reidy previously served as CEO of strategic marketing agency the Argus Group and COO of IMG Fashion. She also was CEO of NYC Big Events under Mayor Michael Bloomberg.
Maureen Reidy To Lead Paley Center; Pat Mitchell Moves To Executive Vice Chairman
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest TV News
- Peter Mayle Dies; ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Israeli Drama ‘In A Heartbeat’ & Irish Crime Thriller ‘Costigan’ Lead Berlin Co-Pro Lineup
- BBC Worldwide Content Chief Helen Jackson To Depart After 31 Years
- Sony Pictures Television Sets Up UK-Based Non-Scripted Label Human
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Freeform Unveils New Logo & “A Little Forward” Tagline