The Paley Center for Media‘s Board of Trustees has tapped New York City CMO Maureen Reidy as President and CEO. She had been CMO and acting COO since joining the organization last year. Reidy succeeds Pat Mitchell, who had been in the dual posts since 2006 and now becomes the Paley Center’s Executive Vice Chairman. “Maureen has a proven track record as a strong, respected leader and provides a business-minded approach that will build upon the Paley Center’s great success and take us to even greater heights,” Board Chairman Frank Bennack Jr said. Reidy previously served as CEO of strategic marketing agency the Argus Group and COO of IMG Fashion. She also was CEO of NYC Big Events under Mayor Michael Bloomberg.
Maureen Reidy To Lead Paley Center; Pat Mitchell Moves To Executive Vice Chairman
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'