The Paley Center for Media‘s Board of Trustees has tapped New York City CMO Maureen Reidy as President and CEO. She had been CMO and acting COO since joining the organization last year. Reidy succeeds Pat Mitchell, who had been in the dual posts since 2006 and now becomes the Paley Center’s Executive Vice Chairman. “Maureen has a proven track record as a strong, respected leader and provides a business-minded approach that will build upon the Paley Center’s great success and take us to even greater heights,” Board Chairman Frank Bennack Jr said. Reidy previously served as CEO of strategic marketing agency the Argus Group and COO of IMG Fashion. She also was CEO of NYC Big Events under Mayor Michael Bloomberg.
Maureen Reidy To Lead Paley Center; Pat Mitchell Moves To Executive Vice Chairman
Trending Now on Deadline
Global Showbiz Briefs: 'Top Gear' Hosts Attacked In Argentina Over License Plate; Samantha Glynne Named VP Branded Entertainment At FremantleMedia; More
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories