The Paley Center for Media‘s Board of Trustees has tapped New York City CMO Maureen Reidy as President and CEO. She had been CMO and acting COO since joining the organization last year. Reidy succeeds Pat Mitchell, who had been in the dual posts since 2006 and now becomes the Paley Center’s Executive Vice Chairman. “Maureen has a proven track record as a strong, respected leader and provides a business-minded approach that will build upon the Paley Center’s great success and take us to even greater heights,” Board Chairman Frank Bennack Jr said. Reidy previously served as CEO of strategic marketing agency the Argus Group and COO of IMG Fashion. She also was CEO of NYC Big Events under Mayor Michael Bloomberg.
Maureen Reidy To Lead Paley Center; Pat Mitchell Moves To Executive Vice Chairman
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV
- 'Hollywood Divas' Renewed For Second Season On TV One
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video