NPR hourlong radio program Snap Judgment, created, hosted and executive produced by Glynn Washington and executive produced by Mark Ristich, has signed a first-look deal with Aaron Kaplan’s Kapital Entertainment to explore a TV series based on the the stories featured on the radio show. Snap Judgment, which is broadcast in the top ten major metropolitan markets, presents personal stories using raw, musical narrative to create storytelling with a beat. (You can listen to an episode below.) Launched in 2010, the radio show has nearly 1 million listeners tuning in weekly and more than 1 million monthly downloads. Snap Judgment, repped by CAA and attorney Jonathan Gardner, also tours the country with a live stage show.
NPR’s ‘Snap Judgment’ Inks TV Deal With Kapital Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Amber West To Star In Jarrod Carmichael NBC Comedy Pilot
- Sarah Silverman To Star In HBO Pilot From 'Secret Diary Of A Call Girl' Creator
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'