NPR hourlong radio program Snap Judgment, created, hosted and executive produced by Glynn Washington and executive produced by Mark Ristich, has signed a first-look deal with Aaron Kaplan’s Kapital Entertainment to explore a TV series based on the the stories featured on the radio show. Snap Judgment, which is broadcast in the top ten major metropolitan markets, presents personal stories using raw, musical narrative to create storytelling with a beat. (You can listen to an episode below.) Launched in 2010, the radio show has nearly 1 million listeners tuning in weekly and more than 1 million monthly downloads. Snap Judgment, repped by CAA and attorney Jonathan Gardner, also tours the country with a live stage show.
NPR’s ‘Snap Judgment’ Inks TV Deal With Kapital Entertainment
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment