EXCLUSIVE: There’s going to be more Breadwinners flyin’ around on Nickelodeon. The cable network said today it will be bringing the animated series about a duck duo and their rocket van delivery service back for a second season with a 20-episode order. “The popularity and success of Breadwinners is a testament to our commitment to creator-driven animation,” said Nickelodeon’s Russell Hicks, President, Content Development and Production. “We’re thrilled to bring our audience another season of this great show as part of our continued pledge to building our pipeline of original animation.” Nickelodeon picked up the show from animator from Gary “Doodles” DiRaffaele and former MAD and Teen Titans Go! writer Steve Borst last February. Discovered in Nickelodeon’s 2012 Animated Shorts Program, the first season of 20-episodes starting airing in February of this year on Saturdays.
Nickelodeon Renews ‘Breadwinners’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring