EXCLUSIVE: There’s going to be more Breadwinners flyin’ around on Nickelodeon. The cable network said today it will be bringing the animated series about a duck duo and their rocket van delivery service back for a second season with a 20-episode order. “The popularity and success of Breadwinners is a testament to our commitment to creator-driven animation,” said Nickelodeon’s Russell Hicks, President, Content Development and Production. “We’re thrilled to bring our audience another season of this great show as part of our continued pledge to building our pipeline of original animation.” Nickelodeon picked up the show from animator from Gary “Doodles” DiRaffaele and former MAD and Teen Titans Go! writer Steve Borst last February. Discovered in Nickelodeon’s 2012 Animated Shorts Program, the first season of 20-episodes starting airing in February of this year on Saturdays.
Nickelodeon Renews ‘Breadwinners’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop “Blood Bath”…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night