EXCLUSIVE: There’s going to be more Breadwinners flyin’ around on Nickelodeon. The cable network said today it will be bringing the animated series about a duck duo and their rocket van delivery service back for a second season with a 20-episode order. “The popularity and success of Breadwinners is a testament to our commitment to creator-driven animation,” said Nickelodeon’s Russell Hicks, President, Content Development and Production. “We’re thrilled to bring our audience another season of this great show as part of our continued pledge to building our pipeline of original animation.” Nickelodeon picked up the show from animator from Gary “Doodles” DiRaffaele and former MAD and Teen Titans Go! writer Steve Borst last February. Discovered in Nickelodeon’s 2012 Animated Shorts Program, the first season of 20-episodes starting airing in February of this year on Saturdays.
Nickelodeon Renews ‘Breadwinners’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Latest TV News
- ‘The Oath’ Renewed For Season 2 By Sony Crackle
- Viacom's Channel 5 Aims To Lift The Curse Of ‘The New Wife’ By Handing ITV Studios New Casting Challenge
- ‘Big Brother’ Commissioner Steve Regan Set To Leave Viacom’s UK Net Channel 5
- Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden’s “Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special”
- Dana Carvey Tells Conan About His George H.W. Bush Impression And Hearing From “41”
- Martha Stewart Joins ‘Chopped’ As Recurring Judge On Food Network Series