EXCLUSIVE: There’s going to be more Breadwinners flyin’ around on Nickelodeon. The cable network said today it will be bringing the animated series about a duck duo and their rocket van delivery service back for a second season with a 20-episode order. “The popularity and success of Breadwinners is a testament to our commitment to creator-driven animation,” said Nickelodeon’s Russell Hicks, President, Content Development and Production. “We’re thrilled to bring our audience another season of this great show as part of our continued pledge to building our pipeline of original animation.” Nickelodeon picked up the show from animator from Gary “Doodles” DiRaffaele and former MAD and Teen Titans Go! writer Steve Borst last February. Discovered in Nickelodeon’s 2012 Animated Shorts Program, the first season of 20-episodes starting airing in February of this year on Saturdays.
Nickelodeon Renews ‘Breadwinners’ For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit