Neal McDonough has been tapped for a recurring role on the upcoming fourth season of USA Network drama Suits. McDonough will play Sean Cahill, who is not so much an SEC investigator as he is a bulldog. Tasked by Eric Woodall (guest star Zeljko Ivanek) to uncover wrongdoing at Pearson Specter, Cahill will go toe-to-toe with anyone. Gabriel Macht, Patrick J. Adams, Gina Torres, Meghan Markle and Sarah Rafferty also star. McDonough, repped by Paradigm, More/Medavoy Management and attorney Stuart Rosenthal (Bloom Hergott), is currently shooting Sony’s Mall Cop 2. His other feature work includes Red 2, Captain America: The First Avenger, Flags Of Our Fathers, and The Guardian. His TV credits include Mob City, Justified, Desperate Housewives, Boomtown and Band Of Brothers. Suits Season 4 premieres June 11.
Neal McDonough To Recur On USA’s ‘Suits’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Latest TV News
- PBS’ ‘The Talk’ Panel: The Issue Of Police Violence Front And Center – TCA
- Corporate Lawyers: Best Friend To Stephen Colbert Fans?
- ‘Command And Control’ Trailer: Inside One Of The Cold War’s Tensest Moments – TCA
- ‘Scandal’ POTUS Tony Goldwyn Gives American History Lesson In DNC Video
- ‘Victoria’ Producers & Cast Talk Story, Long-Term Potential & Filling That ‘Downton Abbey’ Slot…
- ‘Empire’ & Fox Beat $10M Copyright Suit From “Gangsta Pimp”s Memoir & Script