Neal McDonough has been tapped for a recurring role on the upcoming fourth season of USA Network drama Suits. McDonough will play Sean Cahill, who is not so much an SEC investigator as he is a bulldog. Tasked by Eric Woodall (guest star Zeljko Ivanek) to uncover wrongdoing at Pearson Specter, Cahill will go toe-to-toe with anyone. Gabriel Macht, Patrick J. Adams, Gina Torres, Meghan Markle and Sarah Rafferty also star. McDonough, repped by Paradigm, More/Medavoy Management and attorney Stuart Rosenthal (Bloom Hergott), is currently shooting Sony’s Mall Cop 2. His other feature work includes Red 2, Captain America: The First Avenger, Flags Of Our Fathers, and The Guardian. His TV credits include Mob City, Justified, Desperate Housewives, Boomtown and Band Of Brothers. Suits Season 4 premieres June 11.
Neal McDonough To Recur On USA’s ‘Suits’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- North Korea To U.S. On Sony Hack: Let's Work Together To Find Culprit
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”