Neal McDonough has been tapped for a recurring role on the upcoming fourth season of USA Network drama Suits. McDonough will play Sean Cahill, who is not so much an SEC investigator as he is a bulldog. Tasked by Eric Woodall (guest star Zeljko Ivanek) to uncover wrongdoing at Pearson Specter, Cahill will go toe-to-toe with anyone. Gabriel Macht, Patrick J. Adams, Gina Torres, Meghan Markle and Sarah Rafferty also star. McDonough, repped by Paradigm, More/Medavoy Management and attorney Stuart Rosenthal (Bloom Hergott), is currently shooting Sony’s Mall Cop 2. His other feature work includes Red 2, Captain America: The First Avenger, Flags Of Our Fathers, and The Guardian. His TV credits include Mob City, Justified, Desperate Housewives, Boomtown and Band Of Brothers. Suits Season 4 premieres June 11.
Neal McDonough To Recur On USA’s ‘Suits’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV