Neal McDonough has been tapped for a recurring role on the upcoming fourth season of USA Network drama Suits. McDonough will play Sean Cahill, who is not so much an SEC investigator as he is a bulldog. Tasked by Eric Woodall (guest star Zeljko Ivanek) to uncover wrongdoing at Pearson Specter, Cahill will go toe-to-toe with anyone. Gabriel Macht, Patrick J. Adams, Gina Torres, Meghan Markle and Sarah Rafferty also star. McDonough, repped by Paradigm, More/Medavoy Management and attorney Stuart Rosenthal (Bloom Hergott), is currently shooting Sony’s Mall Cop 2. His other feature work includes Red 2, Captain America: The First Avenger, Flags Of Our Fathers, and The Guardian. His TV credits include Mob City, Justified, Desperate Housewives, Boomtown and Band Of Brothers. Suits Season 4 premieres June 11.
Neal McDonough To Recur On USA’s ‘Suits’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Team
- 'Shameless,' 'House of Lies,' 'Episodes' Return To Showtime On January 11
- John Oliver Explains British Football To David Letterman: Video
- Discovery Studios Signs Exec Producer Rob Kerr
- National Geographic Channel Orders Series On Alaskan Log-Rafting From Gurney Productions
- 'Exodus: Gods And Kings' Trailer: Christian Bale & Ridley Scott Take On 'Ten Commandments'
- Ben Affleck On 'Daily Show': Jon Stewart “Spoils” 'Gone Girl' & 'Batman Vs. Superman' (Video)