NBC‘s Saturday Night Live is turning 40 next year, and NBC will mark the anniversary with a special to air February 15, during the February sweep. The network’s chairman Bob Greenblatt made the announcement during NBC’s upfront presentation. As should be expected, besides highlights from the four decades of SNL, the special will feature a slew of alumni stopping by.
NBC Sets ‘Saturday Night Live’ 40th Anniversary Special
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'