NBC‘s Saturday Night Live is turning 40 next year, and NBC will mark the anniversary with a special to air February 15, during the February sweep. The network’s chairman Bob Greenblatt made the announcement during NBC’s upfront presentation. As should be expected, besides highlights from the four decades of SNL, the special will feature a slew of alumni stopping by.
NBC Sets ‘Saturday Night Live’ 40th Anniversary Special
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Full-Season Orders At CW
- 'The Millers' Ratings Slip On New Night, 'Jane' & 'Scorpion' Hold Well
- 'The Bridge' Cancelled By FX After 2 Seasons
- 'Faking It' Gets Order For 10 More Episodes From MTV
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'