NBC‘s Saturday Night Live is turning 40 next year, and NBC will mark the anniversary with a special to air February 15, during the February sweep. The network’s chairman Bob Greenblatt made the announcement during NBC’s upfront presentation. As should be expected, besides highlights from the four decades of SNL, the special will feature a slew of alumni stopping by.
NBC Sets ‘Saturday Night Live’ 40th Anniversary Special
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’