NBC‘s Saturday Night Live is turning 40 next year, and NBC will mark the anniversary with a special to air February 15, during the February sweep. The network’s chairman Bob Greenblatt made the announcement during NBC’s upfront presentation. As should be expected, besides highlights from the four decades of SNL, the special will feature a slew of alumni stopping by.
NBC Sets ‘Saturday Night Live’ 40th Anniversary Special
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips