After picking up dramas The Mysteries Of Laura and Constantine from Warner Bros TV, NBC is moving to comedy orders, staying at WBTV with the first one, A To Z. The romantic comedy joins fellow early frontrunner Marry Me, picked up on Tuesday, on the list of new NBC comedy series. A To Z marks the first series order for WBTV-based producers Rashida Jones and Will McCormack in their first development season. As an actress, Jones stars in TBS’ Angie Tribeca, which was picked up to series yesterday. Written/exec produced by Ben Queen and exec produced by Jones and McCormack, A To Z is whimsical romantic comedy set in the world of an online dating company that details the “A to Z’s” of a relationship, from meeting to breakup. Cristin Milioti, who played the mother on How I Met Your Mother, and Ben Feldman star. UPDATE: No more comedy pickups for now, possibly done for the day.
NBC Picks Up Comedy ‘A To Z’ To Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better