After picking up dramas The Mysteries Of Laura and Constantine from Warner Bros TV, NBC is moving to comedy orders, staying at WBTV with the first one, A To Z. The romantic comedy joins fellow early frontrunner Marry Me, picked up on Tuesday, on the list of new NBC comedy series. A To Z marks the first series order for WBTV-based producers Rashida Jones and Will McCormack in their first development season. As an actress, Jones stars in TBS’ Angie Tribeca, which was picked up to series yesterday. Written/exec produced by Ben Queen and exec produced by Jones and McCormack, A To Z is whimsical romantic comedy set in the world of an online dating company that details the “A to Z’s” of a relationship, from meeting to breakup. Cristin Milioti, who played the mother on How I Met Your Mother, and Ben Feldman star. UPDATE: No more comedy pickups for now, possibly done for the day.
NBC Picks Up Comedy ‘A To Z’ To Series
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates