Several days after the inaugural iHeartRadio Music Awards, NBC has picked up a second edition of the new awards show from Clear Channel Media and Entertainment and Ryan Seacrest Prods. The three-hour show did so-so in the TV ratings, drawing a 1.7 among adults 18-49 last Thursday but scored on social media. It also was also broadcast on Clear Channel radio stations nationwide and the iHeartRadio digital music platform. This year’s telecast was executive produced by John Sykes and Tom Poleman of Clear Channel, Ryan Seacrest Prods. and Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamilton of Done and Dusted for Universal Television. Hamilton served as director.
NBC Re-Ups iHeartRadio Music Awards
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Full-Season Orders At CW
- 'The Millers' Ratings Slip On New Night, 'Jane' & 'Scorpion' Hold Well
- 'The Bridge' Cancelled By FX After 2 Seasons
- Warner Bros New Digital Unit Unveils Name & Slate: Mortal Kombat & Static Shock Series; Akiva Goldsman Project
- 'Faking It' Gets Order For 10 More Episodes From MTV
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'