Several days after the inaugural iHeartRadio Music Awards, NBC has picked up a second edition of the new awards show from Clear Channel Media and Entertainment and Ryan Seacrest Prods. The three-hour show did so-so in the TV ratings, drawing a 1.7 among adults 18-49 last Thursday but scored on social media. It also was also broadcast on Clear Channel radio stations nationwide and the iHeartRadio digital music platform. This year’s telecast was executive produced by John Sykes and Tom Poleman of Clear Channel, Ryan Seacrest Prods. and Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamilton of Done and Dusted for Universal Television. Hamilton served as director.
NBC Re-Ups iHeartRadio Music Awards
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Latest TV News
- ‘The Oath’ Renewed For Season 2 By Sony Crackle
- Viacom's Channel 5 Aims To Lift The Curse Of ‘The New Wife’ By Handing ITV Studios New Casting Challenge
- ‘Big Brother’ Commissioner Steve Regan Set To Leave Viacom’s UK Net Channel 5
- Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden’s “Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special”
- Dana Carvey Tells Conan About His George H.W. Bush Impression And Hearing From “41”
- Martha Stewart Joins ‘Chopped’ As Recurring Judge On Food Network Series