Several days after the inaugural iHeartRadio Music Awards, NBC has picked up a second edition of the new awards show from Clear Channel Media and Entertainment and Ryan Seacrest Prods. The three-hour show did so-so in the TV ratings, drawing a 1.7 among adults 18-49 last Thursday but scored on social media. It also was also broadcast on Clear Channel radio stations nationwide and the iHeartRadio digital music platform. This year’s telecast was executive produced by John Sykes and Tom Poleman of Clear Channel, Ryan Seacrest Prods. and Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamilton of Done and Dusted for Universal Television. Hamilton served as director.
NBC Re-Ups iHeartRadio Music Awards
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'