Several days after the inaugural iHeartRadio Music Awards, NBC has picked up a second edition of the new awards show from Clear Channel Media and Entertainment and Ryan Seacrest Prods. The three-hour show did so-so in the TV ratings, drawing a 1.7 among adults 18-49 last Thursday but scored on social media. It also was also broadcast on Clear Channel radio stations nationwide and the iHeartRadio digital music platform. This year’s telecast was executive produced by John Sykes and Tom Poleman of Clear Channel, Ryan Seacrest Prods. and Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamilton of Done and Dusted for Universal Television. Hamilton served as director.
NBC Re-Ups iHeartRadio Music Awards
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'