More inevitable cancellations at NBC, which formally pulled the plug of underperforming midseason dramas Believe and Crisis. The demise of Believe makes it two NBC cancellations of JJ Abrams dramas today, as Revolution also was not picked up. Abrams’ Bad Robot also lost Almost Human, cancelled by Fox after one season, leaving the company with only one broadcast series next season, CBS’ Person of Interest. Crisis and Believe had the odds stacked against them with challenging slots on Sunday night. Still, Believe premiered after The Voice for extra sampling. In the end, neither the supernatural Believe, from Oscar winner Alfonso Cuaron, nor hostage drama Crisis could draw enough viewers to earn a renewal.
NBC Cancels ‘Crisis’ & ‘Believe’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox