More inevitable cancellations at NBC, which formally pulled the plug of underperforming midseason dramas Believe and Crisis. The demise of Believe makes it two NBC cancellations of JJ Abrams dramas today, as Revolution also was not picked up. Abrams’ Bad Robot also lost Almost Human, cancelled by Fox after one season, leaving the company with only one broadcast series next season, CBS’ Person of Interest. Crisis and Believe had the odds stacked against them with challenging slots on Sunday night. Still, Believe premiered after The Voice for extra sampling. In the end, neither the supernatural Believe, from Oscar winner Alfonso Cuaron, nor hostage drama Crisis could draw enough viewers to earn a renewal.
NBC Cancels ‘Crisis’ & ‘Believe’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over