More inevitable cancellations at NBC, which formally pulled the plug of underperforming midseason dramas Believe and Crisis. The demise of Believe makes it two NBC cancellations of JJ Abrams dramas today, as Revolution also was not picked up. Abrams’ Bad Robot also lost Almost Human, cancelled by Fox after one season, leaving the company with only one broadcast series next season, CBS’ Person of Interest. Crisis and Believe had the odds stacked against them with challenging slots on Sunday night. Still, Believe premiered after The Voice for extra sampling. In the end, neither the supernatural Believe, from Oscar winner Alfonso Cuaron, nor hostage drama Crisis could draw enough viewers to earn a renewal.
NBC Cancels ‘Crisis’ & ‘Believe’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'