Not that there was any realistic chance for NBC’s midseason drama series Believe and Crisis, but whatever little hope the shows’ fans may have had for a renewal should be gone now that the network has pulled the two series for a Women of SNL special on May 18, the final Sunday of May sweep. In their most recent airings this past Sunday, both dramas drew a 1.0 among adults 18-49 in the fast nationals. NBC has been struggling to kick-start its Sunday lineup post-football as it left with four hours to fill every January.
NBC’s ‘Believe’ & ‘Crisis’ Pulled For Final Sunday Of May Sweep
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- ‘Mariah’s World’: Mariah Carey’s E! Series Premiere Draws 4 Million Total Viewers
- 21st Century Fox Reaches Preliminary Deal To Acquire UK’s Sky
- HBO Developing Space Drama From J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot & Writer Javier Gullón
- ‘Duck Dynasty’s Gurney Productions Founders Fired & Sued For Fraud By ITV
- Chiefs Win Sees ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Fall, ‘Pitch’ Up, ‘Notorious’ Low
- Cinemax Returns To Action, Pulpy Series & Co-Prods In New Programming Strategy