Not that there was any realistic chance for NBC’s midseason drama series Believe and Crisis, but whatever little hope the shows’ fans may have had for a renewal should be gone now that the network has pulled the two series for a Women of SNL special on May 18, the final Sunday of May sweep. In their most recent airings this past Sunday, both dramas drew a 1.0 among adults 18-49 in the fast nationals. NBC has been struggling to kick-start its Sunday lineup post-football as it left with four hours to fill every January.
NBC’s ‘Believe’ & ‘Crisis’ Pulled For Final Sunday Of May Sweep
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'