Not that there was any realistic chance for NBC’s midseason drama series Believe and Crisis, but whatever little hope the shows’ fans may have had for a renewal should be gone now that the network has pulled the two series for a Women of SNL special on May 18, the final Sunday of May sweep. In their most recent airings this past Sunday, both dramas drew a 1.0 among adults 18-49 in the fast nationals. NBC has been struggling to kick-start its Sunday lineup post-football as it left with four hours to fill every January.
NBC’s ‘Believe’ & ‘Crisis’ Pulled For Final Sunday Of May Sweep
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Exits, Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Roots’ Opens With Cable’s Biggest Overall Miniseries Audience In 3 Years
- ‘Legion’: FX Picks Up Marvel’s X-Men Pilot Starring Dan Stevens To Series