Not that there was any realistic chance for NBC’s midseason drama series Believe and Crisis, but whatever little hope the shows’ fans may have had for a renewal should be gone now that the network has pulled the two series for a Women of SNL special on May 18, the final Sunday of May sweep. In their most recent airings this past Sunday, both dramas drew a 1.0 among adults 18-49 in the fast nationals. NBC has been struggling to kick-start its Sunday lineup post-football as it left with four hours to fill every January.
NBC’s ‘Believe’ & ‘Crisis’ Pulled For Final Sunday Of May Sweep
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel