Colin Nash has been upped to SVP Series Development of West Coast Reality Programming at MTV. Nash, who joined the network in 2010 as VP Series Development, has worked on the reincarnation of Punk’d, Buckwild and contributed to the revitalization of MTV’s longest-running series, Real World with Season 29’s popular Real World: Ex-plosion, in addition to the Real World’s successful after shows. Additionally, Nash oversaw the special, Life Continued: Defeating Depression. In his new position, Nash will continue to oversee MTV’s West Coast-based development team and reality slate, including the upcoming Slednecks, Virgin Territory and the recently announced 30th season of Real World. Based in Santa Monica, he will continue to report to EVP Lauren Dolgen, MTV Head of West Coast Reality Programming. “When Colin asked him to come to MTV to the development side he was deep into his career as a prolific showrunner,” Dolgen said. “I was lucky that he said yes.” Nash has produced shows at MTV for most of his career, including the successful franchises The Hills, Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County and The City.
MTV Promotes Colin Nash To SVP Series Development Of West Coast Reality
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'