Colin Nash has been upped to SVP Series Development of West Coast Reality Programming at MTV. Nash, who joined the network in 2010 as VP Series Development, has worked on the reincarnation of Punk’d, Buckwild and contributed to the revitalization of MTV’s longest-running series, Real World with Season 29’s popular Real World: Ex-plosion, in addition to the Real World’s successful after shows. Additionally, Nash oversaw the special, Life Continued: Defeating Depression. In his new position, Nash will continue to oversee MTV’s West Coast-based development team and reality slate, including the upcoming Slednecks, Virgin Territory and the recently announced 30th season of Real World. Based in Santa Monica, he will continue to report to EVP Lauren Dolgen, MTV Head of West Coast Reality Programming. “When Colin asked him to come to MTV to the development side he was deep into his career as a prolific showrunner,” Dolgen said. “I was lucky that he said yes.” Nash has produced shows at MTV for most of his career, including the successful franchises The Hills, Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County and The City.
MTV Promotes Colin Nash To SVP Series Development Of West Coast Reality
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres