NCIS co-star Michael Weatherly has finalized a new deal with series producer CBS Studios. Under the two-year pact, Weatherly will return to the highly rated CBS drama where he has been since the pilot, playing Anthony DiNozzo. His new agreement also includes an overall development deal for Weatherly’s newly launched production company, Solar Drive Productions. “I am thrilled for the opportunity to continue playing Very Special Agent Tony DiNozzo on NCIS for seasons 12 and 13,” Weatherly said. “Leslie (Moonves), Nina (Tassler) and David (Stapf) have been incredibly supportive of my growth over the last decade and I couldn’t be more excited about working with them on the production side. My new company, Solar Drive Productions, will have fancy letterhead and nice furniture.” Weatherly joins fellow NCIS cast members Sean Murray, Pauley Perrette, David McCallum and Rocky Carroll who also recently renewed their contracts for two more seasons. The entire cast of the veteran CBS drama series is set to return next fall. Weatherly is repped by Anonymous and McKuin, Frankle, Whitehead.
Michael Weatherly Closes 2-Year Deal With CBS Studios To Return To ‘NCIS’, Produce New Projects
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Andreeva
- Bill Burr To Star In FX Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Team
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios