NCIS co-star Michael Weatherly has finalized a new deal with series producer CBS Studios. Under the two-year pact, Weatherly will return to the highly rated CBS drama where he has been since the pilot, playing Anthony DiNozzo. His new agreement also includes an overall development deal for Weatherly’s newly launched production company, Solar Drive Productions. “I am thrilled for the opportunity to continue playing Very Special Agent Tony DiNozzo on NCIS for seasons 12 and 13,” Weatherly said. “Leslie (Moonves), Nina (Tassler) and David (Stapf) have been incredibly supportive of my growth over the last decade and I couldn’t be more excited about working with them on the production side. My new company, Solar Drive Productions, will have fancy letterhead and nice furniture.” Weatherly joins fellow NCIS cast members Sean Murray, Pauley Perrette, David McCallum and Rocky Carroll who also recently renewed their contracts for two more seasons. The entire cast of the veteran CBS drama series is set to return next fall. Weatherly is repped by Anonymous and McKuin, Frankle, Whitehead.
Michael Weatherly Closes 2-Year Deal With CBS Studios To Return To ‘NCIS’, Produce New Projects
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…
- Elizabeth Perkins Joins ‘Preacher’ Cast