NCIS co-star Michael Weatherly has finalized a new deal with series producer CBS Studios. Under the two-year pact, Weatherly will return to the highly rated CBS drama where he has been since the pilot, playing Anthony DiNozzo. His new agreement also includes an overall development deal for Weatherly’s newly launched production company, Solar Drive Productions. “I am thrilled for the opportunity to continue playing Very Special Agent Tony DiNozzo on NCIS for seasons 12 and 13,” Weatherly said. “Leslie (Moonves), Nina (Tassler) and David (Stapf) have been incredibly supportive of my growth over the last decade and I couldn’t be more excited about working with them on the production side. My new company, Solar Drive Productions, will have fancy letterhead and nice furniture.” Weatherly joins fellow NCIS cast members Sean Murray, Pauley Perrette, David McCallum and Rocky Carroll who also recently renewed their contracts for two more seasons. The entire cast of the veteran CBS drama series is set to return next fall. Weatherly is repped by Anonymous and McKuin, Frankle, Whitehead.
Michael Weatherly Closes 2-Year Deal With CBS Studios To Return To ‘NCIS’, Produce New Projects
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Comedy Perfect Storm: 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'Modern Family' Casts Gear Up For Contract Negotiations
Latest TV News
- AMC Bringing ‘Walking Dead’, ‘Preacher’, ‘Geeking Out’ To Comic-Con 2016
- Ava DuVernay & Oprah Winfrey’s ‘Queen Sugar’ Gets Fall Premiere Date On OWN
- FBI Raiding LMNO Offices Amid Reality Producer’s Legal Battle With Discovery – Update
- ‘The Voice’ To Air After Rio Olympics’ Closing Ceremony; ‘Superstore’ Gets Date
- Gersh Signs ‘Avatar’ Actor & ‘Youth In Oregon’ Director Joel David Moore
- Tara Buck Joins ‘Ray Donovan’; ‘Younger’ Casts India de Beaufort