Not that there had been any doubt, but The Michael J. Fox Show has been cancelled. When the series was taken off the schedule at the beginning of February, the move was described not as an official cancellation but as pulling the show off the schedule with the remaining 7 episodes to air at a later date. That is still TBD. The Michael J. Fox Show, which completed filming its 22-episode order in December, never got traction and logged those dismal 0.7 and 0.6 18-49 ratings before it was benched indefinitely. Fox has since returned to CBS‘ The Good Wife, reprising his recurring role.
For The Record: ‘The Michael J. Fox’ Is Officially Cancelled
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Andreeva
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres