Not that there had been any doubt, but The Michael J. Fox Show has been cancelled. When the series was taken off the schedule at the beginning of February, the move was described not as an official cancellation but as pulling the show off the schedule with the remaining 7 episodes to air at a later date. That is still TBD. The Michael J. Fox Show, which completed filming its 22-episode order in December, never got traction and logged those dismal 0.7 and 0.6 18-49 ratings before it was benched indefinitely. Fox has since returned to CBS‘ The Good Wife, reprising his recurring role.
For The Record: ‘The Michael J. Fox’ Is Officially Cancelled
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe