Not that there had been any doubt, but The Michael J. Fox Show has been cancelled. When the series was taken off the schedule at the beginning of February, the move was described not as an official cancellation but as pulling the show off the schedule with the remaining 7 episodes to air at a later date. That is still TBD. The Michael J. Fox Show, which completed filming its 22-episode order in December, never got traction and logged those dismal 0.7 and 0.6 18-49 ratings before it was benched indefinitely. Fox has since returned to CBS‘ The Good Wife, reprising his recurring role.
For The Record: ‘The Michael J. Fox’ Is Officially Cancelled
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel