Not that there had been any doubt, but The Michael J. Fox Show has been cancelled. When the series was taken off the schedule at the beginning of February, the move was described not as an official cancellation but as pulling the show off the schedule with the remaining 7 episodes to air at a later date. That is still TBD. The Michael J. Fox Show, which completed filming its 22-episode order in December, never got traction and logged those dismal 0.7 and 0.6 18-49 ratings before it was benched indefinitely. Fox has since returned to CBS‘ The Good Wife, reprising his recurring role.
For The Record: ‘The Michael J. Fox’ Is Officially Cancelled
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations