The last piece in TBS’ lineup has come together heading into the upfronts, with the network cancelling comedy series Men At Work after three seasons. It was one of two original TBS series left on the bubble. The other, Cougar Town, was renewed for a sixth and final season yesterday. That follows last week’s pickups of new comedy series Angie Tribeca, from Steve Carell; Buzzy’s, from David Kohan and Max Mutchnick; and Your Family Or Mine, from Greg Malins and Men at Work producers Sony TV and Fanfare. Men at Work creator Breckin Meyer also remains in business with Turner. He stars in TNT dramedy Franklin & Bash, also from Sony/Fanfare, which returns for Season 4 this summer.
TBS Cancels Comedy ‘Men At Work’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'