The last piece in TBS’ lineup has come together heading into the upfronts, with the network cancelling comedy series Men At Work after three seasons. It was one of two original TBS series left on the bubble. The other, Cougar Town, was renewed for a sixth and final season yesterday. That follows last week’s pickups of new comedy series Angie Tribeca, from Steve Carell; Buzzy’s, from David Kohan and Max Mutchnick; and Your Family Or Mine, from Greg Malins and Men at Work producers Sony TV and Fanfare. Men at Work creator Breckin Meyer also remains in business with Turner. He stars in TNT dramedy Franklin & Bash, also from Sony/Fanfare, which returns for Season 4 this summer.
TBS Cancels Comedy ‘Men At Work’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates