The last piece in TBS’ lineup has come together heading into the upfronts, with the network cancelling comedy series Men At Work after three seasons. It was one of two original TBS series left on the bubble. The other, Cougar Town, was renewed for a sixth and final season yesterday. That follows last week’s pickups of new comedy series Angie Tribeca, from Steve Carell; Buzzy’s, from David Kohan and Max Mutchnick; and Your Family Or Mine, from Greg Malins and Men at Work producers Sony TV and Fanfare. Men at Work creator Breckin Meyer also remains in business with Turner. He stars in TNT dramedy Franklin & Bash, also from Sony/Fanfare, which returns for Season 4 this summer.
TBS Cancels Comedy ‘Men At Work’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate