Melora Hardin (The Office, 27 Dresses) has joined Amazon’s new comedy series Transparent as a series regular. The project, from Jill Soloway, explores the family dynamics of three adult siblings (Amy Landecker, Jay Duplass, Gaby Hoffman) after their father’s (Jeffrey Tambor) bombshell revelation that he is a transwoman. Harden plays Tammy, a hip, out lesbian friend of Sarah’s who has more on her mind than play dates. She replaces Gillian Vigman, who played the part in the pilot but had to pull out because she became pregnant and is due to give birth during production. Hardin, repped by Framework, The Kohner Agency, and Myman Abel, recently wrapped the feature Isabelle Dances Into The Spotlight.
Melora Hardin To Co-Star In Amazon Comedy Series ‘Transparent’ In Recasting
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Praises Newt Gingrich For Telling Megyn Kelly She’s Fascinated With Sex
- Stana Katic Poised To Star In Thriller Drama Series ‘Absentia’ For Sony’s AXN
- Hollywood Research Firm MarketCast Sold To Kohlberg & Co.
- World Series Ratings Up For Game 1 On Fox; Most Shows Hold Up Well Against It
- AwesomenessTV & Verizon Hire Ex-Uni TV Head Of Drama Russell Rothberg As SVP
- LAPD Has “No Suspects” In Donald Trump’s Walk Of Fame Star Destruction