Melora Hardin (The Office, 27 Dresses) has joined Amazon’s new comedy series Transparent as a series regular. The project, from Jill Soloway, explores the family dynamics of three adult siblings (Amy Landecker, Jay Duplass, Gaby Hoffman) after their father’s (Jeffrey Tambor) bombshell revelation that he is a transwoman. Harden plays Tammy, a hip, out lesbian friend of Sarah’s who has more on her mind than play dates. She replaces Gillian Vigman, who played the part in the pilot but had to pull out because she became pregnant and is due to give birth during production. Hardin, repped by Framework, The Kohner Agency, and Myman Abel, recently wrapped the feature Isabelle Dances Into The Spotlight.
Melora Hardin To Co-Star In Amazon Comedy Series ‘Transparent’ In Recasting
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Cancelled
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'