Melora Hardin (The Office, 27 Dresses) has joined Amazon’s new comedy series Transparent as a series regular. The project, from Jill Soloway, explores the family dynamics of three adult siblings (Amy Landecker, Jay Duplass, Gaby Hoffman) after their father’s (Jeffrey Tambor) bombshell revelation that he is a transwoman. Harden plays Tammy, a hip, out lesbian friend of Sarah’s who has more on her mind than play dates. She replaces Gillian Vigman, who played the part in the pilot but had to pull out because she became pregnant and is due to give birth during production. Hardin, repped by Framework, The Kohner Agency, and Myman Abel, recently wrapped the feature Isabelle Dances Into The Spotlight.
Melora Hardin To Co-Star In Amazon Comedy Series ‘Transparent’ In Recasting
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’