Melora Hardin (The Office, 27 Dresses) has joined Amazon’s new comedy series Transparent as a series regular. The project, from Jill Soloway, explores the family dynamics of three adult siblings (Amy Landecker, Jay Duplass, Gaby Hoffman) after their father’s (Jeffrey Tambor) bombshell revelation that he is a transwoman. Harden plays Tammy, a hip, out lesbian friend of Sarah’s who has more on her mind than play dates. She replaces Gillian Vigman, who played the part in the pilot but had to pull out because she became pregnant and is due to give birth during production. Hardin, repped by Framework, The Kohner Agency, and Myman Abel, recently wrapped the feature Isabelle Dances Into The Spotlight.
Melora Hardin To Co-Star In Amazon Comedy Series ‘Transparent’ In Recasting
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess
- Josh Meyers Upped To Series Regular On ‘Red Oaks’
- Rick Santorum Announces Candidacy To ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos
- Randy Jackson Inks Overall Producing Deal With Endemol Shine North America