Melora Hardin (The Office, 27 Dresses) has joined Amazon’s new comedy series Transparent as a series regular. The project, from Jill Soloway, explores the family dynamics of three adult siblings (Amy Landecker, Jay Duplass, Gaby Hoffman) after their father’s (Jeffrey Tambor) bombshell revelation that he is a transwoman. Harden plays Tammy, a hip, out lesbian friend of Sarah’s who has more on her mind than play dates. She replaces Gillian Vigman, who played the part in the pilot but had to pull out because she became pregnant and is due to give birth during production. Hardin, repped by Framework, The Kohner Agency, and Myman Abel, recently wrapped the feature Isabelle Dances Into The Spotlight.
Melora Hardin To Co-Star In Amazon Comedy Series ‘Transparent’ In Recasting
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser