Melora Hardin (The Office, 27 Dresses) has joined Amazon’s new comedy series Transparent as a series regular. The project, from Jill Soloway, explores the family dynamics of three adult siblings (Amy Landecker, Jay Duplass, Gaby Hoffman) after their father’s (Jeffrey Tambor) bombshell revelation that he is a transwoman. Harden plays Tammy, a hip, out lesbian friend of Sarah’s who has more on her mind than play dates. She replaces Gillian Vigman, who played the part in the pilot but had to pull out because she became pregnant and is due to give birth during production. Hardin, repped by Framework, The Kohner Agency, and Myman Abel, recently wrapped the feature Isabelle Dances Into The Spotlight.
Melora Hardin To Co-Star In Amazon Comedy Series ‘Transparent’ In Recasting
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup