EXCLUSIVE: Lost alum Mark Pellegrino, who played Jacob on the hit ABC series, is reuniting with Lost co-showrunner Carlton Cuse. Pellegrino has been tapped as a lead in Cuse’s 10-episode straight-to-series A&E drama The Returned. Cuse wrote the first episode, and he and Raelle Tucker will write and executive produce the supernatural/suspense drama, an adaptation of the acclaimed French series. The Returned, from A+E Studios and FremantleMedia North America, focuses on a small town that is turned upside down when several local people, who have been long presumed dead suddenly reappear, bringing with them both positive and detrimental consequences. Pellegrino will play the rugged Jack, father of 20-year-old twin girls Lena, and Camille, who died in a school bus crash four years ago at age 16 and are now coming back. Pellegrino, repped by Domain and Framework, co-starred on the CW’s The Tomorrow People this past season, and his series credits also include Supernatural, Revolution, Being Human, The Closer and Dexter.
Mark Pellegrino To Star In A&E Drama ‘The Returned’ For ‘Lost’ Reunion With Carlton Cuse
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Apes NYT Ad To Promote ‘Late Show’ Live Broadcast After Donald Trump Speech
- Derek Hough Cast In NBC’s Kourtney Kang Comedy Pilot
- Donald Trump Takes Credit For Oscars Best Picture Snafu
- Bill Paxton ‘Training Day’ Dedication Planned For New Episode
- JJ Totah Cast In Mindy Kaling’s NBC Comedy Pilot; Josh Kidd Joins CW’s ‘Searchers’
- Kelen Coleman Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Me, Myself & I’; Roberto Aguire Joins CBS’ Paul Attanasio Drama