The Dope Show is coming to Charming. Marilyn Manson has landed a recurring role in the climatic seventh season of FX biker drama Sons of Anarchy. The shock rocker and part-time actor will play Ron Tully, a white supremacist prison shot-caller who Jax (Charlie Hunnam) uses to expand his power base. “Sons has been such a big part of my life, as well as my father’s,” said Manson, who had a bit role on HBO’s Eastbound & Down last year. “So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema. After all, the very heart of SOA is about that relationship. So now all I need is a motorcycle.” The show’s final season is set to rev up in the fall.
Marilyn Manson To Recur On Final Season Of ‘Sons Of Anarchy’
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Leslye Headland To Direct ABC’s Gay-Straight Buddy Comedy Pilot
- Bill Cosby Fights Again To Stop Sexual Assault Case Moving Forward
- Kevin James CBS Comedy Casts Ryan Cartwright; Andy Fickman Set To Direct
- Jake Tapper Snags First TV Interview With Actress In Pulled Ted Cruz Attack Ad
- ‘Hart Of Dixie’s Wilson Bethel Joins A&E Pilot ‘The Infamous’
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Ashley Judd Joins Reboot