The Dope Show is coming to Charming. Marilyn Manson has landed a recurring role in the climatic seventh season of FX biker drama Sons of Anarchy. The shock rocker and part-time actor will play Ron Tully, a white supremacist prison shot-caller who Jax (Charlie Hunnam) uses to expand his power base. “Sons has been such a big part of my life, as well as my father’s,” said Manson, who had a bit role on HBO’s Eastbound & Down last year. “So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema. After all, the very heart of SOA is about that relationship. So now all I need is a motorcycle.” The show’s final season is set to rev up in the fall.
Marilyn Manson To Recur On Final Season Of ‘Sons Of Anarchy’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa