The Dope Show is coming to Charming. Marilyn Manson has landed a recurring role in the climatic seventh season of FX biker drama Sons of Anarchy. The shock rocker and part-time actor will play Ron Tully, a white supremacist prison shot-caller who Jax (Charlie Hunnam) uses to expand his power base. “Sons has been such a big part of my life, as well as my father’s,” said Manson, who had a bit role on HBO’s Eastbound & Down last year. “So I was determined to make him proud by being involved in what will probably be remembered as the most amazing piece of television cinema. After all, the very heart of SOA is about that relationship. So now all I need is a motorcycle.” The show’s final season is set to rev up in the fall.
Marilyn Manson To Recur On Final Season Of ‘Sons Of Anarchy’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better