Discovery Networks International executive Luis Silberwasser has been named president of Telemundo Network. He succeeds Emilio Romano who left in October. Silberwasser will start in August, reporting to Joe Uva, Chairman, Hispanic Enterprises and Content, NBCUniversal and will be based in Miami. Based in Miami, Silberwasser will oversee the Telemundo broadcast network, including Telemundo Studios. Luis is a world-class operating executive with exceptional management, content and leadership experience,” said Uva. Most recently, Silberwasser was EVP and Chief Content Officer for Discovery Networks International, based in London. Previously, her served as SVP, Content Group for Discovery Networks Latin America/Hispanic.
Luis Silberwasser Named Telemundo President
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'