Discovery Networks International executive Luis Silberwasser has been named president of Telemundo Network. He succeeds Emilio Romano who left in October. Silberwasser will start in August, reporting to Joe Uva, Chairman, Hispanic Enterprises and Content, NBCUniversal and will be based in Miami. Based in Miami, Silberwasser will oversee the Telemundo broadcast network, including Telemundo Studios. Luis is a world-class operating executive with exceptional management, content and leadership experience,” said Uva. Most recently, Silberwasser was EVP and Chief Content Officer for Discovery Networks International, based in London. Previously, her served as SVP, Content Group for Discovery Networks Latin America/Hispanic.
Luis Silberwasser Named Telemundo President
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring