Nurse Jackie co-creator Liz Brixius is set as executive producer and showrunner of NBC‘s newly picked up comedy series Bad Judge. The gig is part of an overall deal Brixius has with Universal Television, which produces Bad Judge with studio-based Gary Sanchez Prods. Written by Chad Kultgen, Bad Judge stars Kate Walsh as wild child Rebecca Wright who knows how to have a good time, but she also happens to be one of L.A.’s toughest and most respected criminal court judges. Brixius will executive produce alongside Kultgen, Walsh, Anne Heche, Jill Sobel Messick, Kevin Messick, Will Ferrell and Adam McKay. Brixius, repped by WME and Jamie Mandelbaum, most recently created NBC’s comedy pilot Girlfriend In A Coma.
Liz Brixius To Run NBC Comedy ‘Bad Judge’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates