Nurse Jackie co-creator Liz Brixius is set as executive producer and showrunner of NBC‘s newly picked up comedy series Bad Judge. The gig is part of an overall deal Brixius has with Universal Television, which produces Bad Judge with studio-based Gary Sanchez Prods. Written by Chad Kultgen, Bad Judge stars Kate Walsh as wild child Rebecca Wright who knows how to have a good time, but she also happens to be one of L.A.’s toughest and most respected criminal court judges. Brixius will executive produce alongside Kultgen, Walsh, Anne Heche, Jill Sobel Messick, Kevin Messick, Will Ferrell and Adam McKay. Brixius, repped by WME and Jamie Mandelbaum, most recently created NBC’s comedy pilot Girlfriend In A Coma.
Liz Brixius To Run NBC Comedy ‘Bad Judge’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS
- Endemol Shine CEO Defends TV Business: “We Have Never Had It So Good” – Mipcom