Nurse Jackie co-creator Liz Brixius is set as executive producer and showrunner of NBC‘s newly picked up comedy series Bad Judge. The gig is part of an overall deal Brixius has with Universal Television, which produces Bad Judge with studio-based Gary Sanchez Prods. Written by Chad Kultgen, Bad Judge stars Kate Walsh as wild child Rebecca Wright who knows how to have a good time, but she also happens to be one of L.A.’s toughest and most respected criminal court judges. Brixius will executive produce alongside Kultgen, Walsh, Anne Heche, Jill Sobel Messick, Kevin Messick, Will Ferrell and Adam McKay. Brixius, repped by WME and Jamie Mandelbaum, most recently created NBC’s comedy pilot Girlfriend In A Coma.
Liz Brixius To Run NBC Comedy ‘Bad Judge’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'