EXCLUSIVE: Call her Yitzhak. Lena Hall, Tony-nominated for her co-starring role opposite Neil Patrick Harris in Hedwig And The Angry Inch, has signed with ICM Partners. She previously appeared in Kinky Boots. She also fronts rock band The Deafening. As Yitzhak, she plays the object of Hedwig’s odd affections in the sizzling rock musical about a semi-transgendered semi-rock star played by Harris with a star-confirming mix of ferociousness and vulnerability. Hall’s unexpected curtain call provides one of the show’s great moments. She’s managed by Robyn Ziegler Management and Alligned Entertainment.
Lena Hall, ‘Hedwig’s Man Of Mystery, Signs With ICM Partners
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Billy Crystal To Deliver Tribute To Robin Williams At Emmy Awards
- 'Resident Evil 6′ Production Pushed To 2015
- Tony Shalhoub Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'
- Channing Tatum's Production Shingle Taps Nellie Stevens-Reed As Head Of TV
- Disney Strikes Output Deal With Mediacom
- Former Legendary Digital Chief Launches Production Banner; Inks First-Look Deal With Legendary TV