Legendary Entertainment has promoted three within its ranks following the productions of recent pics 42, Pacific Rim, 300: Rise Of An Empire, and this month’s Godzilla reboot. Alex Garcia has been named EVP of Production after five years with the company. He exec produced Godzilla and Jack the Giant Killer and is overseeing development of Legendary’s Mass Effect movie adaptation. Jillian Share has been promoted to SVP of Production from her most recent VP post, which she assumed in 2011. She’s currently exec producing Warcraft and Crimson Peak. Alex Hedlund has been boosted to VP of Production after serving as a creative exec since 2011, and Director of Creative Affairs in 2011. All three will continue to report to Legendary President/CCO Jon Jashni.
Legendary Ups Trio Of Production Execs
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video