Legendary Entertainment has promoted three within its ranks following the productions of recent pics 42, Pacific Rim, 300: Rise Of An Empire, and this month’s Godzilla reboot. Alex Garcia has been named EVP of Production after five years with the company. He exec produced Godzilla and Jack the Giant Killer and is overseeing development of Legendary’s Mass Effect movie adaptation. Jillian Share has been promoted to SVP of Production from her most recent VP post, which she assumed in 2011. She’s currently exec producing Warcraft and Crimson Peak. Alex Hedlund has been boosted to VP of Production after serving as a creative exec since 2011, and Director of Creative Affairs in 2011. All three will continue to report to Legendary President/CCO Jon Jashni.
Legendary Ups Trio Of Production Execs
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'