Legendary Entertainment has promoted three within its ranks following the productions of recent pics 42, Pacific Rim, 300: Rise Of An Empire, and this month’s Godzilla reboot. Alex Garcia has been named EVP of Production after five years with the company. He exec produced Godzilla and Jack the Giant Killer and is overseeing development of Legendary’s Mass Effect movie adaptation. Jillian Share has been promoted to SVP of Production from her most recent VP post, which she assumed in 2011. She’s currently exec producing Warcraft and Crimson Peak. Alex Hedlund has been boosted to VP of Production after serving as a creative exec since 2011, and Director of Creative Affairs in 2011. All three will continue to report to Legendary President/CCO Jon Jashni.
Legendary Ups Trio Of Production Execs
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates