Legendary Entertainment has promoted three within its ranks following the productions of recent pics 42, Pacific Rim, 300: Rise Of An Empire, and this month’s Godzilla reboot. Alex Garcia has been named EVP of Production after five years with the company. He exec produced Godzilla and Jack the Giant Killer and is overseeing development of Legendary’s Mass Effect movie adaptation. Jillian Share has been promoted to SVP of Production from her most recent VP post, which she assumed in 2011. She’s currently exec producing Warcraft and Crimson Peak. Alex Hedlund has been boosted to VP of Production after serving as a creative exec since 2011, and Director of Creative Affairs in 2011. All three will continue to report to Legendary President/CCO Jon Jashni.
Legendary Ups Trio Of Production Execs
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest Film News
- J.J. Abrams Says ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel “In The Works For Theaters”, Shows Off ‘Overlord…
- Paramount Unveils First Look At ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Kings’ Review: Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Can’t Save Tone-Deaf Movie Set During 1992 L.A. Riots
- Annapurna, Plan B Plot ‘Spotlight’-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
- ‘A Quiet Place 2’ Is “In The Works”, Paramount Boss Says – CinemaCon
- Universal And Cher Whet Appetite For Highly Commercial 2018 Slate, Followed By Lunch With Focus – CinemaCon