EXCLUSIVE: UTA has signed writer-director Lee Toland Krieger, who just wrapped directing The Age Of Adaline, the Lakeshore/Anonymous Content production that stars Blake Lively, Harrison Ford, Michael Huisman and Ellen Burstyn. Krieger had been at ICM Partners. He got an Independent Spirit Award nom for his script for The Vicious Kind, which he directed, and he also helmed Celeste And Jesse Forever with Rashida Jones and Andy Samberg. Lee also directed the pilot for the MTV comedy Happyland which has been picked up to series. Lee is managed by Michael Sugar and Bard Dorros at Anonymous Content and lawyered by George M. Davis.
UTA Signs Writer-Director Lee Toland Krieger
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $93M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: WGA Nixes ‘Three Billboards’; Bleecker Puts Lumps Of Coal In Critics’ Stockings; ‘Get Out…
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Responds To Golden Globes Category
- Douglas Booth In Talks To Play Nikki Sixx In Motley Crue Biopic ‘The Dirt’