EXCLUSIVE: UTA has signed writer-director Lee Toland Krieger, who just wrapped directing The Age Of Adaline, the Lakeshore/Anonymous Content production that stars Blake Lively, Harrison Ford, Michael Huisman and Ellen Burstyn. Krieger had been at ICM Partners. He got an Independent Spirit Award nom for his script for The Vicious Kind, which he directed, and he also helmed Celeste And Jesse Forever with Rashida Jones and Andy Samberg. Lee also directed the pilot for the MTV comedy Happyland which has been picked up to series. Lee is managed by Michael Sugar and Bard Dorros at Anonymous Content and lawyered by George M. Davis.
UTA Signs Writer-Director Lee Toland Krieger
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount