Kyla Pratt (Dr. Doolittle) and Justin Prentice (Malibu Country) have been cast as series regulars opposite Samantha Logan on ABC Family’s drama pilot Recovery Road, based on Blake Nelson’s novel about a teenage girl dealing with addiction. Written by Bert V. Royal and Karen DiConcetto, the project centers on Maddie Graham (Logan) who has a reputation as a party girl and doesn’t think she has a problem, until she’s confronted by her school guidance counselor and forced to choose between expulsion and rehab. Maddie opts to spend her nights living with other recovering addicts at a rehab facility, and her days pretending everything is perfectly normal among her high school classmates and her closest friend. Pratt, repped by Stone Manners Salners, will play Trish Collins, Maddie’s roommate at the rehab facility. Prentice will play Dallas, the uber-popular, devious and Machiavellian yet sentimental high school bad boy. Pratt recently wrapped a fourth season on BET’s Let’s Stay Together. Prentice, repped by The Corsa Agency and Matt Sherman at More/Medavoy, recently guest-starred on NCIS and can next be seen in the Ally Walker-directed feature Sex, Death And Bowling.
Kyla Pratt & Justin Prentice Join ABC Family Drama Pilot ‘Recovery Road’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- DNC Final Day Ratings See Hillary Clinton Down From Obama In 2012; Steady With Trump & RNC
- ‘This Is Us’: Jon Huertas Joins Dan Fogelman NBC Dramedy
- Sony Pictures Division Hit By Losses In Quarterly Earnings
- Richard Kind, The Last Martin O’Malley Supporter, Attends DNC For Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers
- Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: “First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America’s On A Roll!”