Kyla Pratt (Dr. Doolittle) and Justin Prentice (Malibu Country) have been cast as series regulars opposite Samantha Logan on ABC Family’s drama pilot Recovery Road, based on Blake Nelson’s novel about a teenage girl dealing with addiction. Written by Bert V. Royal and Karen DiConcetto, the project centers on Maddie Graham (Logan) who has a reputation as a party girl and doesn’t think she has a problem, until she’s confronted by her school guidance counselor and forced to choose between expulsion and rehab. Maddie opts to spend her nights living with other recovering addicts at a rehab facility, and her days pretending everything is perfectly normal among her high school classmates and her closest friend. Pratt, repped by Stone Manners Salners, will play Trish Collins, Maddie’s roommate at the rehab facility. Prentice will play Dallas, the uber-popular, devious and Machiavellian yet sentimental high school bad boy. Pratt recently wrapped a fourth season on BET’s Let’s Stay Together. Prentice, repped by The Corsa Agency and Matt Sherman at More/Medavoy, recently guest-starred on NCIS and can next be seen in the Ally Walker-directed feature Sex, Death And Bowling.
Kyla Pratt & Justin Prentice Join ABC Family Drama Pilot ‘Recovery Road’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE