Paradigm has inked Julian McMahon. The Australian-born actor received a Golden Globe nom for his role as playboy Christian Troy on long-running FX drama series Nip/Tuck. On the film side, McMahon appears in the the upcoming drama You’re Not You, opposite Hilary Swank, Emmy Rossum, Josh Duhamel, and Marcia Gay Harden. His other feature credits include Faces In The Crowd, Paranoia, and Fire With Fire. McMahon also played super villain Dr. Victor von Doom in the Fantastic Four franchise, and appeared in Premonition opposite Sandra Bullock. McMahon continues to be repped by managers David Schiff & Kristin Konig at The Schiff Company, Monique Moss at Integrated PR, and attorney Jacob A. Bloom of Bloom Hergott, Diemer, Rosenthal, Laviolette, Feldman, Schenkman & Goodman.
Julian McMahon Signs With Paradigm
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast