EXCLUSIVE: YouTube darling Joey Graceffa has signed with UTA for representation in all areas as the agency continues to cultivate a client list of online personalities and new media stars. Graceffa has built himself a YouTube audience of over 4M subscribers and 300M views across his channels and parlayed his Internet presence into numerous brand ambassador deals and a national live tour. The 22-year-old vlogger, gamer, and musician competed on CBS’ The Amazing Race last year with fellow Internet personality Meghan Camarena, taking 5th place in the competition’s 22nd season. He returned for The Amazing Race All-Star Edition and launched a successful Kickstarter to fund his own supernatural webseries Storytellers, which debuted last December. With UTA Graceffa will work to capitalize on his massive online following to create opportunities in film and television acting, publishing, touring, and music — all while maintaining his relationship with his 1.2M Twitter fans and YouTube following. Social media is a new potential goldmine for talent, evidenced by UTA’s recent signings of prominent YouTubers Justine Ezarik (a.k.a. iJustine), Shane Dawson, Jimmy Tatro (Life According to Jimmy) and Bethany Mota (a.k.a. MacBarbie07). Graceffa is managed by Petar Mandich at Addition.
UTA Signs YouTube Star & ‘Amazing Race’ Alum Joey Graceffa
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE