EXCLUSIVE: YouTube darling Joey Graceffa has signed with UTA for representation in all areas as the agency continues to cultivate a client list of online personalities and new media stars. Graceffa has built himself a YouTube audience of over 4M subscribers and 300M views across his channels and parlayed his Internet presence into numerous brand ambassador deals and a national live tour. The 22-year-old vlogger, gamer, and musician competed on CBS’ The Amazing Race last year with fellow Internet personality Meghan Camarena, taking 5th place in the competition’s 22nd season. He returned for The Amazing Race All-Star Edition and launched a successful Kickstarter to fund his own supernatural webseries Storytellers, which debuted last December. With UTA Graceffa will work to capitalize on his massive online following to create opportunities in film and television acting, publishing, touring, and music — all while maintaining his relationship with his 1.2M Twitter fans and YouTube following. Social media is a new potential goldmine for talent, evidenced by UTA’s recent signings of prominent YouTubers Justine Ezarik (a.k.a. iJustine), Shane Dawson, Jimmy Tatro (Life According to Jimmy) and Bethany Mota (a.k.a. MacBarbie07). Graceffa is managed by Petar Mandich at Addition.
UTA Signs YouTube Star & ‘Amazing Race’ Alum Joey Graceffa
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest Film News
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ 2018 Distinguished Achievement Award
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Tops $100M Offshore, Digs Up $41M In China – International Box Office
- 'Flower' Blooms In Trio Of Pots; 'Keep The Change' Solid: Specialty Box Office
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Has Fairy Tale $10M+ China Opening; Crosses $100M Overseas
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession