The Swedish producers are shifting over from Zodiak Nordic to Santa Monica to become Chief Creative Officers at Zodiak Americas. Joel Karsberg was CCO at Zodiak Nordic and Cem Yeter was CEO of Zodiak-owned Mastiff Sweden. They will lead an enlarged unscripted development effort for Zodiak Americas with an emphasis on adapting international formats for the U.S. marketplace. Last year, Zodiak Nordic developed and sold more than 30 original ideas, produced nearly 90 series and recorded revenue of about $120 million, and Karsberg also was tapped as Chairman of Zodiak’s International Development Board. “This exciting double appointment demonstrates Zodiak’s continued drive to grow its US business, this time with key hires from our global talent base,” said Jonny Slow, CEO of Zodiak Americas. “Joel and Cem’s numerous connections across the globe will supercharge our ability to develop and adapt new unscripted formats at a time when rapid and effective multi-territory coordination has become crucial to our success.” Zodiak Americas’ shows include Hardcore Pawn and Celebrity Wife Swap.
Joel Karsberg & Cem Yeter To Lead Unscripted Development at Zodiak Americas
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate
- Clinton Camp Demands More Info As FBI Ponders Emails Found In Anthony Weiner Probe – Update
- Dan Jinks Sells Three Projects To CBS, Including Comedy Starring Lucas Hazlett
- Liz Paulson Upped to SVP Casting At 20th Century Fox TV