The Swedish producers are shifting over from Zodiak Nordic to Santa Monica to become Chief Creative Officers at Zodiak Americas. Joel Karsberg was CCO at Zodiak Nordic and Cem Yeter was CEO of Zodiak-owned Mastiff Sweden. They will lead an enlarged unscripted development effort for Zodiak Americas with an emphasis on adapting international formats for the U.S. marketplace. Last year, Zodiak Nordic developed and sold more than 30 original ideas, produced nearly 90 series and recorded revenue of about $120 million, and Karsberg also was tapped as Chairman of Zodiak’s International Development Board. “This exciting double appointment demonstrates Zodiak’s continued drive to grow its US business, this time with key hires from our global talent base,” said Jonny Slow, CEO of Zodiak Americas. “Joel and Cem’s numerous connections across the globe will supercharge our ability to develop and adapt new unscripted formats at a time when rapid and effective multi-territory coordination has become crucial to our success.” Zodiak Americas’ shows include Hardcore Pawn and Celebrity Wife Swap.
Joel Karsberg & Cem Yeter To Lead Unscripted Development at Zodiak Americas
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016