The Swedish producers are shifting over from Zodiak Nordic to Santa Monica to become Chief Creative Officers at Zodiak Americas. Joel Karsberg was CCO at Zodiak Nordic and Cem Yeter was CEO of Zodiak-owned Mastiff Sweden. They will lead an enlarged unscripted development effort for Zodiak Americas with an emphasis on adapting international formats for the U.S. marketplace. Last year, Zodiak Nordic developed and sold more than 30 original ideas, produced nearly 90 series and recorded revenue of about $120 million, and Karsberg also was tapped as Chairman of Zodiak’s International Development Board. “This exciting double appointment demonstrates Zodiak’s continued drive to grow its US business, this time with key hires from our global talent base,” said Jonny Slow, CEO of Zodiak Americas. “Joel and Cem’s numerous connections across the globe will supercharge our ability to develop and adapt new unscripted formats at a time when rapid and effective multi-territory coordination has become crucial to our success.” Zodiak Americas’ shows include Hardcore Pawn and Celebrity Wife Swap.
Joel Karsberg & Cem Yeter To Lead Unscripted Development at Zodiak Americas
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Steven Weber To Guest Star On Showtime's 'House Of Lies'
- Discovery Life Channel Sets 'The Mistress' Series
- ITV Accused Of Unfair Labor Practices By WGA East
- 'CNN Original' Roger Strauss Retires; Directed Tiananmen Square Live Coverage
- Ellen Barkin To Guest Star In Showtime's 'Happyish' Pilot
- Brenton Thwaites Boards 'Pirates 5′ Ship For Disney