CBS entertainment president Nina Tassler this morning confirmed that the upcoming 12th season of veteran comedy Two And A Half Men will be its last. The network is planning a sendoff similar to that for How I Met Your Mother this season, with co-creator/executive producer Chuck Lorre promising a “season-long event.” Men defied the odds, surviving the meltdown and subsequent firing of original star Charlie Sheen to go on for four more seasons with new leading man Ashton Kutcher. Asked whether Sheen could appear on the final season to resurrect his character Charlie Harper, CBS chairman Nina Tassler said, “Chuck Lorre has a lot of surprises in store, I’m not sure this is one of them.”
It’s Official: ‘Two And A Half Men’ To End Next Season
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup