Tom Lane has joined ITV Studios America as SVP Business & Legal Affairs. Based in LA, he will oversee the company’s scripted and nonscripted business and legal affairs activity, including compliance, litigation, distribution and all deals from development through to production. Reporting to ITV Studios America President Orly Adelson, he will manage teams on both coasts. “Tom’s dealmaking will be vital as we continue to take ITV Studios America into its next phase of growth,” Adelson said in a statement. He joins from CBS Studios International, where he also was SVP Business & Legal Affairs. Before that he spent more than 13 years at the CBS Law Department, most recently as VP and Assistant General Counsel.
ITV Studios America Taps Tom Lane As SVP Business & Legal Affairs
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Team
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016
- 'Simpsons World' Debuts Tomorrow
- Disney's 'Cinderella' & 'The Jungle Book' Head To Turner Networks