Los Angeles-based production company Stun Creative has hired former Mandeville TV president Maria Crenna to run its newly launched production startup Stun Originals that will develop original programming and content for TV and the web. Known for its comedy work in network promos, commercials and branded content, Stun Creative’s new shop will develop original comedy content, but also will extend the company’s footprint into scripted drama, unscripted programming, and limited event series for broadcast, cable and digital networks. Prior to her tenure as President at Mandeville, Crenna served as EVP of CBS Paramount Network Television where she oversaw development and the production of primetime series, including Criminal Minds, Medium, Ghost Whisperer, Everybody Hates Chris, and NCIS. Earlier, as EVP of CBS Productions she helped launch CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CSI: Miami, Without A Trace, Judging Amy, King Of Queens, and Cold Case. She joined CBS from Warner Bros. TV where she was SVP, Comedy Development. Stun Originals is repped by UTA and Brad Mendelsohn of Circle of Confusion.
Industry Vet Maria Crenna Tapped To Head Indie Production Startup Stun Originals
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest TV News
- ‘Suits’ Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle’s Exits, New Twist, Season 8…
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Retrial Sent To Jury; Day Ends Without Verdict – Update
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ EP Steve Pearlman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Alan Ball’s Drama ‘Here and Now’ Canceled By HBO After One Season
- New York AG Settles With Sharp Entertainment Over Unpaid Overtime; Reality Producer Responds – Update
- ‘Inside Amy Schumer’ Co-Creator Daniel Powell Inks Animation Partnership With Comedy Central