Los Angeles-based production company Stun Creative has hired former Mandeville TV president Maria Crenna to run its newly launched production startup Stun Originals that will develop original programming and content for TV and the web. Known for its comedy work in network promos, commercials and branded content, Stun Creative’s new shop will develop original comedy content, but also will extend the company’s footprint into scripted drama, unscripted programming, and limited event series for broadcast, cable and digital networks. Prior to her tenure as President at Mandeville, Crenna served as EVP of CBS Paramount Network Television where she oversaw development and the production of primetime series, including Criminal Minds, Medium, Ghost Whisperer, Everybody Hates Chris, and NCIS. Earlier, as EVP of CBS Productions she helped launch CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CSI: Miami, Without A Trace, Judging Amy, King Of Queens, and Cold Case. She joined CBS from Warner Bros. TV where she was SVP, Comedy Development. Stun Originals is repped by UTA and Brad Mendelsohn of Circle of Confusion.
Industry Vet Maria Crenna Tapped To Head Indie Production Startup Stun Originals
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE