The genre distributor is going all the way with Dan Beers’ teen sex comedy. IFC Midnight has picked up U.S. rights to Premature, which premiered at SXSW. It stars John Karna as a high school senior who, on the day he has to nail his college interview, is forced to relive his failed attempt at losing his virginity over and over again, until he gets it right. Katie Findlay, Craig Roberts, Carlson Young, Adam Riegler co-star in the pic written by Beers and Mathew Harawitz. It was produced by Aaron Ryder and Karen Lunder and executive produced by Glen Basner, Aviv Giladi, Vince Holden and Len Blavatnik. Arianna Bocco, SVP Acquisitions & Productions for Sundance Selects/IFC Films, negotiated the deal with FilmNation Entertainment on behalf of the filmmakers.
IFC Midnight Buys ‘Premature’ For U.S.
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Kevin Meaney Dies: Veteran Comic And Actor Was 60
- Ex-State Sen. Ron Calderon Sentenced In Film Incentives Bribe Case
- ‘Neruda’ Trailer: Life On The Run For Chilean Poet & Political Firebrand
- Time Warner Sale To AT&T Shows Distribution, Not Content, Is King
- ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand’ Lands On ITunes & Sets Global Airdates – Update