The genre distributor is going all the way with Dan Beers’ teen sex comedy. IFC Midnight has picked up U.S. rights to Premature, which premiered at SXSW. It stars John Karna as a high school senior who, on the day he has to nail his college interview, is forced to relive his failed attempt at losing his virginity over and over again, until he gets it right. Katie Findlay, Craig Roberts, Carlson Young, Adam Riegler co-star in the pic written by Beers and Mathew Harawitz. It was produced by Aaron Ryder and Karen Lunder and executive produced by Glen Basner, Aviv Giladi, Vince Holden and Len Blavatnik. Arianna Bocco, SVP Acquisitions & Productions for Sundance Selects/IFC Films, negotiated the deal with FilmNation Entertainment on behalf of the filmmakers.
IFC Midnight Buys ‘Premature’ For U.S.
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘King Arthur: Legend of the Sword’ Trailer: Charlie Hunnam and Jude Law Go To War
- Oscars Security 2017: The Donald Trump Factor
- Holdovers Reign Over Presidents Day Weekend, But Why Did The New Releases Tank? – Monday Update
- First Sarah Jones Safety Grant Awarded On Third Year Mark Of Her Death
- Google & Microsoft To Demote Piracy Sites In UK Search Results
- Kim Dotcom Loses U.S. Extradition Appeal, But Claims Victory In Copyright Ruling